Chapter 04

With kai....... ( When kook dropped at park )

He gave hee young to tae and walked into living room . He sat on couch , his face in his palm , he closed his eyes which started to tear .

" I am sorry kookoo , I made you cry . I couldn't forget your crying face kookoo . Forgive me I done this and it's good for you baby " he was mumbling and sobbing into his hands .

" I don't want you to be beside taehyung , no way I am letting that happen " so many things were running inside kai head . He hates to see kook crying face . But something suddenly strike his mind , his eyes widened , he immediately took his phone and started to walk out .

He felt something under his foot , he took the thing in his hand , that's the file dropped from kook hand . Kai opened the file " WHAT THE -" he saw the maids and closed his mouth , he went out taking the file with him .

He reached a near by park and again opened the file " My little baby kookoo is pregnant" he smiled with tears in his eyes " oh my god little baby is carrying a baby " he couldn't hold happiness but suddenly that turned into sad and anger .

" But the father is that bastard" he clenched his fist and shouted in frustration . " AHHHH BECAUSE OF YOU, ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU NOW MY KOOKOO IS SUFFERING , GET READY I AM GONNA SHOW YOU HELL , EVERYTHING SHOULD BE PAID KIM TAEHYUNG " he was yelling like a mad man , as it is almost dawn there is less people in the park .

" How he is my kookoo doing , where did he goo , he is soo pure and innocent where is he now , he don't know much about world , where are you kookoo"

Flashback ......

Kai , jungkook , Eunwoo are the best friends from childhood . They are like brothers from another mother . They share every single secret about them . They are soo transparent to each other .

Even though all are of same age , kook was treated literally like a baby by eun and kai . When eun love towards kook is everest , kai love towards kook is like sky .

Some moments of their love

Age of 5 yrs

Kook was waiting for his hyung in the park but when he saw children playing with their parents he began to cry cause he is missing his parents .

Little one is crying his heart out then he felt two small cute hands on his either shoulder standing infront of kook . The kids who put hands on shoulders looked at each other and smiled brightly at each other .

Kook looked at them with cute pout on his face , red cheeks nose and lips with swollen eyes due rubbing and crying .

Eun - wae you cwying

Kook - kookoo mishh eomma appa

Kai - * sat beside kook * Wae kookoo mishh eomma appa

Kook - eomma appa lefy kookoo , I wan pway with them

Eun and kai looked at each other , little ones don't know much but they don't want kook to cry , to lighten up his mood

Eun and kai rubbed away his tears with their cute sweater paws

" We will pway with kookoo , fwiends😁😁" both said same time , kook looked at both with those beautiful doe eyes " rewlly🥺" he asked with pout to which both nodded and kissed kook cheeks making him giggle.

Kook - whashh you name 😗

Eun - Eunu 😁

Kook - unu😕

Eun - yeshh kookoo 🤗

Kai - Jwang in 😁

Kook - hyungiee😕

Kai - Jwang in 😗

Kook - hyungiee 😗

Kai - yeshh I am kookoo hyungiee🤗

Trio laughed and They both took kook small hands in their ones and started play with him . That's when they held each other hands and with each other all the time ❤️❤️ .

Age of 7 years

" Wahhhh wahhhh 😭😭 " kook sat on floor and was crying , little blood oozing out from his fingers .

Eun , kai came and saw kook crying , their little heart hurts to see kook cry
" Kookoo why you crying baby 🥺" kai asked and hugged kook , he was also on verge of crying . Eun made kook calm down and wiped his crying face and made kook look at him.

" Kookoo tell us why you crying baby" eun asked more gentle " eunu , hyungiee kookoo hurt "

" Where baby show me " kook showed his fingers and pointed to rose plant . Eun and kai took kook to get his fingers bandaided . " Take care of him I will come 😤😤" without even listening to eun , kai went away .

He just couldn't see his kook cry . So in anger he plucked off the rose plant . " I will never let anything harm you kookoo 😤😤 " he determined to himself .

Their friendship was like that kai protects eun and kook mostly kook , eun takes care of both of them and kook is literally a cute brother to them .

Flashback end..........

But now kai hurted kook most like he betrayed him . Why did he do that ????

His heart aching to see his kook cry but what can he doo?? He should do this for his kook .

Again a thought strike his mind
' where did kook goo  '

He immediately called someone through his new sim

Kai - Heyy mister , do you know jungkook

****** - who are you

Kai - you don't need to know , your friend had gone missing , I just wanted to inform you

With that he ended the call , he knew very well that kook will be in safe hands , that person can take good care of kook .