Chapter 18

" I want you to marry Jackson hoba  " hobi eyes widened , he looked at hoseok and then Jackson who was nervous as hell . " He is good person and mostly important he loves you a lot hoba , I trust him with you " as soon as this words left hoseok mouth , hobi stood up abruptly .

Hoseok and Jackson both stood up and looked at hobi , hobi expression was unreadable , " I don't want to marry him hyung " Jackson whole world crumbled down , tears already filled his eyes , his heart started to ache like someone stabbed it with a sharp knife .

Hoseok looked at hobi and then Jackson , he felt sad looking at Jackson State . Hoseok made hobi look at him
" Hobaa look at me , see baby Jackson is a good human , why don't you wanna marry him "

" I don't want to marry hyung " hobi said looking down . Hoseok made hobi look at him " are you in love with anyone hobaa" hoseok thought may be hobi is in love and he don't wanna marry Jackson but hobi just shook his head as no .

" Then why you don't want to marry him hobaa"

" I just don't wanna marry hyung" he said to hoseok and looked at Jackson who is shaking with stabbing pain in his heart .

Hobi heart clenched seeing Jackson like that

Hobi heart clenched seeing Jackson like that . He slowly walked to Jackson and stood before him " I am very sorry Mr. Jackson , I don't want to marry "

" I really like you as a friend , I am very happy to meet you again and.......... * Hobi looked into Jackson eyes * I am sorry Jackson I don't love you like you do " he said and went off to his room . Tears streaming down hobi face . This is his first love , his first heart break ( for both of them ) .

Hoseok walked towards Jackson " I am sorry Jackson , i will talk to him first " hoseok want jackhobi to be together . Jackson faintly nodded , his pain made him unable to talk .

Jackson walked out with heavy heart , tao looking at his boss , he never saw Jackson like that since he met him , he is not only like a PA , he is like a brother to Jackson but seeing him now like that , he felt useless for not even able to console his bleeding heart .

They both got in the car . Tao stoped the car near a beach . He hold Jackson hand and walked him near a secluded area , Jackson the whole time just looking down , tears in his eyes . Tao pulled Jackson into a tight hug patting his back .

Jackson hugged back tao tight and started to sob hard on his shoulder . He was shaking in tao grip , it seem like his heart is crying in agony.

" I want him hyung , I love him so much "

" I want him.... , I can't live without him hyung "

Listening to his sobs , tears streamed down tao eyes . Tao comforting Jackson and both stayed at beach for sometime........

While with hobi and hoseok......

Hoseok walked to hobi room and opened the door , the sight made his heart ache . Hobi crying while his head on his knees sitting on floor .