Chapter 12

Jungkook , Eunwoo and hoseok reached to their place . The whole flight journey filled with their little talks and rest comfortable silence . It's already evening , they had fruits and juice for lunch . They reached home by evening .

Eun showed kook a bedroom " Take a quick shower kookoo and come down ,we will have dinner  " eun placed kook baggage in the nearby couch . " Humm " kook just nodded . Eun just ruffles his hair by kissing his forehead before giving kook some personal time .

Eun left to his bedroom and saw his husband laid like a star on bed , little snores leaving his lips . Eun walked to him kissing his forehead " Thank you hubby  " he went to freshen up .

Kook also went to take a shower , warm water making his body relax but his heart is never at ease from yesterday . He cried for sometime until he felt no energy . He dressed up quick and was about to go out to dining . He just opened the door and gonna take a step but he felt dizzy all of a sudden . He hold the door knob little tight and tried to compose him posture .

With eunhope ..

Eunwoo completed his bath and came out in a robe walking to his husband . He sat beside him , his delicate fingers combing his husband hair " Hyung " his delicate voice and soothing touch made hoseok too hug his wife waist softly laying on his lap .

" Hyung wake up" eun whispered pecking his husband forehead . Hoseok snuggled more placing a kiss on his wife clothed tummy before waking up . Hoseok kissed eun on lips passionately before pulling away .

" Hyung fresh up , let's have dinner "

" Okay my princess  " he pecked one last time before going to take a warm bath which eun prepared for his husband . Hoseok took his time to freshen up while eun dressed up quick and placed some comfy clothes on bed and went to see the dinner preparation . As they are tired , eun asked maids to prepare their dinner .

He was satisfied with the dishes and placed all the dishes on table . Hoseok joined eun near the dining table . He sat on chair " baby , where is kook " hoseok asked looking at the stairs.

" I will go and check on him hyung " eun was about to go when he heard
" I am here eunu " kook smiled a little walking down the stairs holding up himself with the help of rail .

When he was coming out , he suddenly felt dizzy , he took minute to compose himself and finally made it towards the dining table . Kook smiled at both eun and hoseok lightly before going to sit on the chair . Eun went to kitchen to get something .

But again he felt dizzy too much , he held the chair tightly taking support but within no time his body gave up and he fainted . Hoseok is quick to hold kook who was gonna hit the floor . Eun came due to commotion and saw kook fainted .

He immediately pat kook cheeks lightly to wake him up " koo baby wake up , open your eyes " he tried but kook gave no response " hyung what happen , why isn't  he opening eyes " eun asked his husband with teary eyes .

Hoseok immediate took kook in his arms taking kook to his bedroom and laid him down . Eun followed them , he sat beside kook and splashed little water on his face . Hoseok went to call doctor and informed the situation .

After the call hoseok walked to eun and kook . He checked kook pulse and sighed in relief . " Baby relax , he is  fainted and doctor is on the way , calm down " hoseok hugged his crying husband .

In ten more minutes , the doctor arrived.  Hoseok received him immediately taking him to kook room
" Jinyoung please check him , he fainted suddenly " hoseok explained to the doctor who immediately nodded and started to check kook . He checked his pulse and done some more tests asked them to move out .

With few more tests he confirmed that kook is pregnant . He called both eun and hoseok inside. 

" What happen jinyoung " hoseok asked concerned . Jinyoung sighed before saying " He is perfectly fine , it's just he is stressed out more "

" He shouldn't stress himself and important thing is " he took gap before telling both of them " he is pregnant " he smiled gently making both of their eyes go wide .

" Pregnant ?? " Eun asked again to confirm did he heard right . " Yes he is pregnant for a while now , he needs a checkup "

" And he shouldn't be stressed much , he is weak take good care of him "

" He will be waking up in some time , rest is also more important for him "

He took his notepad writing the prescription " here , give him these medicines regularly and give him healthy food " he gave them the prescription and advices before walking out with hoseok .

Eun sat beside kook pecking his forehead " You are going through so much koo baby , I will be there with you , let's raise this lil bean healthy" he smiled before going down to meet his husband .

Jinyoung and hoseok walked out and jinyoung discussed about kook health with hoseok " he is soo weak hoseok hyung , he is taking too much stress that is not good for baby"

" I will take care of him jinyoung , thank you  "

" Hyung you should take very much care , seems like his pregnancy will be little difficult ,get him to hospital to do a check up hyung "

" Ok jinyoung I will get him quick and I will take care of him " hoseok assured with smile

" By the way where is his husband "

" I think he is a little busy " little awkwardness and hesitation heard in his voice . He sent jin young and came to the living room and saw his wife sitting on the couch .

He sat beside him holding his hand
" Everything will be going good eun , trust me I will be with you "

" And let's take kook for further checkup tomorrow "

" Ok hyung " he leaned on hoseok shoulder before closing eyes .....

Thank you for your support guys 😁❤️❤️

Please like and comment 💕💕