Before we begin!

Hello!!! I'm super excited to share this. It's really a fun/cathartic thing for me to write and I hope you enjoy. Before we begin, I just want you to know that there is implication of eating patterns that are not healthy for my character Phoebe. It's a pattern that her mother has established and encouraged her to have, something I have personal experience with. If you don't like that, or you are worried that it may be triggering, this might not be the best book for you.

There's nothing graphic/too serious, it's just hinted that maintaining her figure is an expectation her mother has of her. I thought it was a personal thing that was therapeutic to write about, especially when it comes to Veela and how they might have expectations of their kind that PureBlood wizard families have too!!!

ALSO— this story will contain mature themes/chapters. I would like to strongly discourage those of you that are too young to not read it. My general thought is If you're too young to be doing it, you're probably too young to be reading it 🤷‍♀️ I appreciate the support however so if you'd like me to mark mature chapters so you can skip them please let me know!!

Again, I hope you enjoy and can see what it is I'm trying to achieve here. It's not expertly written, but it is definitely fun to write!

Thanks!

—T