Sing

{{I'm back!!! Updates will likely be on Mondays, tuesdays, and fridays—just so you guys know. I'm working a new job away from home so I'm a little sad \homesick and very busy! Thank you for being patient with me. This chapter is MATURE!!!!!!!!! also I didn't edit so I'm looking forward to some funny mistakes :) ily}}

James stirs awake, his mind foggy.

Though not from sleep. His brows furrow slightly at the daze he's in, trying to decipher what is wrong. He groans and reaches out, searching for Phoebe in the bed. When he feels cold sheets he frowns, his eyes finally opening just as he registers why he's feeling so dizzy.

Singing.

He sits upright instantly, his eyes nearly crossing at the beautiful sound that graces his ears. His mouth runs dry and his heart begins to feel light in his chest. Her charm is practically seeping through the walls, underneath the door to their room.

James scrambles to his feet, cursing slightly when he realizes how hard he is beneath his pajama pants. He gulps, and while a tiny voice in the back of his mind tells him he should be embarrassed, the allure is too strong.

He stumbles to the door and flings it open, the melodic sound lulling him even deeper into the heavenly drowsiness that comforts his mind. There's no worries here, no fear or pain. Just unbridled desire to hear more of the music coming from his wife's pretty mouth.

He blinks and shakes his head, trying to clear his mind as he walks down the hall. He felt like he was floating, his steps leading him to pure magic as he simply opens the door. He quietly slips inside, locking the door behind him before gliding over to the shower.

The singing was louder, better now that he was in the bathroom. It echos, in the bathroom and in his mind. His mouth runs dry, his hands grow shaky. He has to see the beautiful being.

He slides the curtain open and the singing turns into spluttering surprise, a gasp of horror and a shriek,

"JAMES!! GET OUT!"

He feels like weeping, the lack of music making his heart feel melancholy. James reaches out and snatches up her wet hand, begging, "Don't stop."

Phoebe's cheeks turn red and she squawks indignantly, "Don't tell me what to do."

James flushes too, because she looks heavenly, the water turning her into liquid silver, her eyes looking much the same. His heart hurts when he looks at her. She's stunning, ethereal. James shakes his head to try and clear out more of her charm from his mind, but it's sticking, leaving him a mess. He hesitates before whispering, "Please, keep singing."

Phoebe's eyes widen at his tone, quickly assessing him. She chews on her bottom lip when she sees his dazed expression, his anxious breathing....the obvious erection that he won't bother hiding.

"That's weird," She mutters, "I'm not going to keep singing just because you have a boner, James."

He's clear headed enough to roll his eyes at her sass, but still dazed enough to feel unsure around her. He stands awkwardly, shifting back and forth on his feet. Phoebe smiles slightly, asking quietly, "Wanna come in?"

His grin is brilliant, heart stopping. Phoebe laughs when he instantly starts stripping chaotically, clothes flying across the bathroom. He climbs into the shower and shuts the curtain behind him, his lips eagerly finding hers.

Phoebe playfully nips at his lower lip, moaning quietly when he returns the favor. James sighs quietly, a pleasure filled noise that dazes her this time. He groans and tugs at her lip before reliving his tongue past them, desperate to taste her.