Alice Longbottom

{{sorry I didn't update more yesterday! Had to take a sleeping medication because college has given me insomnia ! Yay! (: I hope you enjoy this one. Made me laugh when I was writing. Xo}

Phoebe had expected Lily to be frantic over the shorter time to plan.

Nothing prepared her for the whirlwind of a very anxious Alice Longbottom.

"Phoebe, where did you put the guest list?!" Alice yells frantically before scurrying outside.

The Veela glances at Marlene and Molly with wide eyes, whispering nervously, "Uh...did I make a guest list?"

Marlene shrugs, looking as perplexed by Alice's erratic behavior as Phoebe is. Molly hides her smile behind her tea, smiling broadly when her brothers join them in the short family room of The Burrow.

Gideon plops down next to Phoebe, asking incredulously, "What's up with Alice?"

Fabian grunts, "She's practically stolen Lily from me. Apparently she's the only one that understands the vision." His words have a dramatic flare at the end and he wiggled his fingers, making Marlene nearly choke on her tea. Molly sends a disapproving look at the twins, scolding, "She's taken on this whole project. Phoebe and James want nothing to do with it."

Phoebe nods when Gideon looks down at her, saying with a sigh, "It's true. Perhaps I should've left the planning to you and Fab."

Fabian perks up, Gideon sitting up straighter as well as he crows, "That would be one hell of a party, Pheebs."

Fabian nods in agreement, adding, "I reckon everyone would forget it if we were in charge. There's nothing quite like getting a group of old people liquored up!"

Marlene grins, leaning forward to peer at Phoebe around Gideon. She asks playfully, "Is it too late to call Alice off?"

Just then, Frank and Remus appear in the doorway, both panting and sweating despite the cool weather. Gideon grins at his boyfriend, scooting over to make room for him on the small sofa. Remus gratefully settles down between Gideon and Phoebe, muttering, "How can someone so tiny be so loud?"

Frank chuckles, replying lowly, "I ask myself that everyday, Lupin." He straightens up when Alice pokes her head back in the house, his voice forcefully cheery as he says, "Hello, my love! I'll be right there!"

Alice narrows her eyes and then disappears again, everyone sitting up slightly to watch her march across the lawn of The Burrow towards Lily.

Molly sighs, asking, "Shouldn't we go help her?"

Marlene and Phoebe make eye contact over the heads of Remus and Gideon. Silence passes briefly. The orange haired witch groans and climbs to her feet when there are no volunteers, following Frank outside to see how she can help the girls.

"Is it too early to drink?" Marlene muses, peering at the tall grandfather clock across the way. She squints, trying to see. Remus smiles slightly, saying gently when he can tell she can't see it, "It's half past 4, Marlene."

The Scottish witch sighs, smiling gratefully at Remus. Phoebe snorts, "James and Sirius have likely been drinking since this morning."

Fabian grins, asking, "Their final drunken stupor as free men?"

Phoebe smiles wryly and nods, teasing, "Yes, though Remus and Peter decided not to attend."

Remus flushes and groans as Gideon boasts, "Rem doesn't want to celebrate being free, he likes being tied down to such a sexy specimen like myself!"

Marlene and Phoebe laugh at Remus' embarrassment, Fabian just shaking his head and sighing, offering apologetically, "Want me to kick his arse, Lupin?"