Sadfoot

{kind of a filler? I really like this one though :) I didn't edit (it's becoming a trend for me) so don't hate me. Enjoy!! And to my Gwen stans, enjoy the tiny... I dunno I'll just call it a cross over ;) }

Phoebe grunts irritably, a rather uncomfortable sharp pressure growing in her side.

Alice looks up from her rocking chair, resting her knitting against her growing belly and smiling sympathetically at Phoebe.

Though it wasn't the baby that was causing the girl pain.

It was it's godfather's elbow.

Phoebe shifts on the couch, pushing at Sirius' arm that he has strewn above his head and pressing against her child. Sirius, half asleep, smacks his lips together and mumbles, "Fuck off, Pheebs. I'm napping."

"Yes, Sirius, I'm quite aware seeing as you are practically laying on top of me," She retorts, rolling her eyes when he merely turns, his head resting on her knees and his arm wrapping around a throw pillow and tucking it into his chest.

Alice successfully hides her smile, though there's mirth in her voice when she asks, "Can I get you anything, Phoebe?"

"A dog bed for my friend here would be nice," Phoebe says cheekily, jumping when she receives a strong pinch on the leg in response to her quip. Alice quirks a curious brow, but decides not to ask. Instead she muses, "Have you thought about your nursery at all? Frank wants to paint our spare bedroom red for the baby in the hopes that it will be a Gryffindor."

Phoebe grins at Alice's exasperated tone, biting back a chuckle at the thought of a Gryffindor themed nursery. Not exactly her style.

The Veela shrugs and replies honestly, "I haven't thought about it much to be honest. He'll probably just sleep in James and my room for the first month or so."

"So certain it's a boy," Alice teases. Phoebe opens her mouth to profess that she knows it's a boy when Sirius interrupts, voice still thick with sleep, "We'll make up Reggie's old room for him, it'll be perfect."

Phoebe blinks in surprise, her eyes flying to Alice's mirror expression of shock. Two things were startling. That Sirius was at all referring to his little brother, and that he thought they were staying at Grimmauld Place.

He must notice the silence because he lifts his head, hair askew and especially curly from his rest. He narrows his eyes at Alice first before glancing at Phoebe.

"Why are you two so quiet? Don't like the idea of my godchild staying in a death eater's bedroom?" Sirius muses, tilting his head when Phoebe's eyes grow round. She quickly shakes her head, replying, "No! It's not that, Sirius! And I love Reg—"

"Dont," His voice is uncomfortably tight, eyes flaring with pain. "Please don't finish that sentence."

Phoebe glances at Alice for help but finds that her pregnant friend is equally as bewildered as she is. Phoebe sighs and looks down at Sirius, gesturing for him to settle back into her lap. He stares at her suspiciously, but does as she suggests, flipping to his back so he can look up at her.

Phoebe swallows, hesitating for a brief moment before saying gently, "Sirius, James and I were planning on getting a place of our own."

Sirius blinks up at her, seemingly dumbfounded by her statement. His chin suddenly juts out, lips turning down into a frown. He shrugs, grey eyes growing defensive and looking away from hers as he mutters, "Fine. It's about bloody time anyway."