Chapter 31

Milo's POV

"Chrisssss!" I groaned trying to drag Chris my his hand because we needed to go home.

"I swear to god your built like a fucking Titan" I huffed trying to drag him off the couch but clearly it wasn't fucking working.

"Leave me aloneee" Chris whined. I know damn well this bitch ain't whining like a little 8 year old.

"Bitch get the fuck up my dad texted me saying he wanted us home to show us something and that doesn't mean just me it also means ur poodle headass!" I snapped and finally Chris got up but of course he couldn't just get up like a normal ass person he just had to get up with one of those loud ass dad groans.

"Bruh he said to come around 6 not fucking 5:30" Chris rolled his eyes.

"Anddd I wanna surprise him duhh" I said as if it wasn't obvious.

"Okay whatever is Xavier taking us because I'm not abouta walk?" Chris asked.

"Duh does it look like my ass can walk 5 miles? Hell no like who the fuck do you think I am?" I answered does he think I do marathons for fun? Hell no.

"Damn ya'll really leaving alreadyyy" Thea groaned.

"Yes bitch my dad said he has a surprise for us I wouldn't be surprised if he had a whole boyfriend like I mean I think he's gay or something not gonna lie" I stated. And Thea just gave me them eyes saying sum 'Oop girl you right'.

"Damnnn didn't need to out your dad like that" Axel laughed laying down on the couch that him and Chris were once cuddling on.

"Oop you right my bad but anyways my ass trying to know what the surprise is like what if he bought something cool?" I stated. Okay now I really wanted to know what the surprise was.

"Watch the surprise be all those damn toys he found under your bed" Chris snorted and my ass almost had a spaz attack like bitch I started glitching I know damn well this boy ain't expose me like that infront of everyone.

"I- TOYS?!!" Axel, Thea and Nira and screamed.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I screamed also panicking why the fuck did he have to put me like that chileee lettme cry.

"I can't believe this," Axel dramatically sighed, "I can't believe your ass didn't share with me like bitch we could have been something but no" he finished stretching out his hand infront of me so that I couldn't see his face I swear to god this dude does the most.

"You know what? No, I am gonna leave!" My ass said going to grab a shocked Xavier his keys and walking outside. I don't appreciate Chris outing me like that bye- I should have exposed him saying he took the hand cuffs from me.

"So about those toys-"

"Shut the fuck up" I cut him off and his ass raised his hands up in defeat smirking trying not to laugh at how red my face was from embarrassment.

We got to the car and we waited for Chris's ass to get in I honestly wanted to drive without him and make him walk because his ass said we wouldn't say shit about my box of 'things' if I gave him something but noooo now I have to get those damn handcuffs from him because his ass decided to expose me just because he wanted to be an ass!

"Alright we can go now" Chris said as he was getting in the car.

"Chris fuck you" I stated and I could see Chris and Xavier trying not to laugh at me. I can't with these fucking bitches if they both weren't twice my height I would have beaten the shit outta them but noo.

"Chris you better give me those damn handcuffs I gave you and if your not my ass finna raid your room till I find them because we made a deal but nooo you wanted to betray me" I stated angrily crossing my hands.