Chapter 8

I woke up to someone slapping the shit outta me.

"Dad I swear if you hit me one more time I won't hesitate to slap your ass back" I groaned turning my body around as I put wrapped arms around a very hard but warm pillow or at least what I thought was a pillow.

"Bitch I ain't your fucking dad now wake your ass up we're already late for school" I heard someone say that's when I opened my eyes to see that it was Thea who was talking to me and then I turned my head a bit to see that what I wrapped my arms wasn't a pillow, but Xavier's stomach.

"Shit!" I quickly got up from the couch then groaned as my head began to throb from how fast I got up.

"Bitch my dad finna beat my ass" I said to myself completely ignoring Thea and grabbed  my phone to see 6 missed calls and 13 missed messages from my dad and I went to call my dad to explain this whole mess.

"Hello?" I walked into the kitchen as my dad picked up the phone.

"Milo where the fuck are you? Do you know how worried I was I thought your ass got kidnapped!" My dad screamed into the phone and I had to pull the phone away from my ear from how loud his bitch ass was being.

"Sorry dad I accidentally fell asleep at my friends house after we finished shopping and they didn't wake me up because they also fell asleep" I explained the situation and I heard my dad sigh.

"It's okay I won't ground you or anything I was just worried that something happened to you because your well, a dumbass" my dad chuckled and my mouth just dropped in shock.

"Dad I am so done with you, I can't believeeee you had the audacity to call me a dumbass that shit hurted" I faked cried into the phone and my dad just laughed some more.

"Anyways Milo I'll talk to you later just next time call me before you fall asleep, you almost gave me a heart attack" my dad said, we both quickly exchanged goodbyes and I hung up.

"Dude your dad is funny as fuck" I jumped at the sudden noise and turned around to see Lucas eating some cereal.

"Shit you scared the fuck outta me" I laughed. "Anyways where are the bowls I'm starving?" I questioned and Lucas pointed to a cabinet.

"Do you remember why Thea was crying last night because I was so confused" Lucas asked me and I just laughed my ass off.

"Omgggg that was so funnyyy, Thea was crying so hard because apparently nobody loves her and she's lonely as fuck" I giggled pouring milk into my cereal.

"I heard my name hoes, so what y'all talkin about" Thea said walking into the kitchen same with Nira and Jack.

"Nothing just about how you where crying over the fact of how lonely you are" Lucas laughed and Thea just flipped him off.

"Ay relax, we don't talk about that, that's secret information" Thea chuckled. "At least I wasn't begging Xavier to fuck me" Thea started laughing her ass off and I deadass choked on my cereal and everyone else just had a shocked expressing as they tried not to laugh.

"I knowww you didn't come for me" I started laughing so hard. "Bitch don't lie I was just relaxing on the couch and then fell asleep on him that's all so don't come over saying I wanted to fuck him" I argued even though I wouldn't mind fucking him. Okay I really need stop my dirty ass thoughts when I know damn well ima full on virgin.

"Okayyyy I guess you really don't remember anything at all" Thea whispered and my eyes widened. Did I actually try to fuck Xavier. Ohh shit.

"Don't remember what?" I heard a raspy voice behind me only to see Xavier rubbing his eyes a bit.