Chapter 9

Xavier's POV

"We're here dumbasses" I casually said as I parked the car.

"Ughhhhh now that I'm here I don't wanna get out the car anymore" Thea groaned and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Guys I swear if you don't open the trunk I will literally fight you, my ass be hurting" Milo complained and I just smirked at his cute sassy self.

"Damn okay, not my fault you don't got an ass" Nira laughed getting out the car.

"Bitch don't come for me, my ass bigger then your and you knowww it's true!" Milo argued back and everyone started laughing.

"Fuck you bitch, I ain't gonna open the trunk for you anymore" Nira argued back from outside the car.

"Uh this bitch" Milo groaned. "Fine then be like that I don't need your help anyways!" I turned around to see Milo pulling himself up from the trunk and putting his leg onto the backseat before he face planted right into Axel's lap.

"Well hello there" Axel laughed and Milo just flipped him off. All of a sudden I felt a little sting at the bottom of my chest and I couldn't tell what it was. All I knew was that I didn't like Milo being so close to Axel.

"Um guys? I still need someone to open the back for me as you can see I'm not as skinny and tiny as Milo to be able to do whatever the fuck he just did" Lucas said and everyone started laughing at his stupid ass while I just chuckled as I got out the car.

"Ohh right, sorry there papa bear I'll help you" Thea laughed.

"I swear if you keep calling me that I won't hesitate to beat your ass" Lucas groaned and I just smiled at the two. Thea quickly walked to the back and opened the trunk for Lucas to get out.

"Ohhh papa bear, that's cute ima start calling you that" I heard Milo laugh walking closer to where Thea and Lucas where at.

"Milooo not you too" Lucas groaned again while Thea just laughed and fist pumped Milo.

"Bruh your staring again" I heard someone whisper into my ear only to turn around to see Axel looking at me.

"Shut up, I wasn't" I argued and Axel just rolled his eyes.

"Mhmm sure you wasn't, just talk to him or something it's so obvious you like him" Axel whispered to me and everyone was to distracted talking to each other to care about what me and Axel where talking about.

"I don't like him I just think he's cute" I shrugged my shoulder and Axel just groaned.

"I am so done with your ass not wanting to commit to you feelings" Axel rolled his eyes before quickly shouting at everyone. "Guys we better get to class because we already wasted 2 hours of boring ass learning and if the teachers see all of us talking and doing weird shit I bet they'll think where on crack!"

Everyone just groaned including Milo who was now on top of Thea's shoulders and I just raised a brow confused of when that happened. Finally after them weeping about going to class everyone headed to school.

"Hey Xavier! Look I'm almost as tall as you" I turned around to see Milo smiling at me and I just smirked.

"Sure snowflake even with you on top of Thea your still a couple inches short" I said pointing out that I was still taller then him.

"Your such a bitch" Milo pouted, his cheeks becoming a cute dusty rose color.

"Only for you" I sarcastically smiled and he just looked at me pissed off. He's so adorable when he's mad.

"Milo I'ma put your heavy ass down, my shoulders be hurting and my class is like two doors down" Thea groaned as she put Milo down and headed to her class same with Princess because they shared the same class.

"Not so tall now huh bunny?" I chuckled and looked down at him and his face just became even more red.

"Shut up I don't appreciate this short shaming" Milo argued and crossed his arms at me letting out a small huff which I found adorable.

"You know your really cute when your mad Bambi" I laughed as looked at him become more flustered then before.

"Your so meannn" Milo argued and I just smiled at his cute self.

"Anyways this my class see you later shorty" I smirked as I looked down at him and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

As I was about to open the door I looked back one more time at him to see that he was still standing there in shock and just as I thought his face couldn't get even more red he proved me wrong, his face was now as red as can be and honestly, I didn't really mind. I chuckled a bit and headed into class. How can such a small kiss on the forehead make him so flustered. Nonetheless, I was satisfied at the thought of him getting so flustered over a small gestures. Just imagine his face when I do more then just small harmless things.

Milo's POV

Holy shit.

My ass was freaking out. Did Xavier really just kiss me or is this a dream? What the fuck am I saying this shit was real, ohh shitt I'ma need to tell Thea about this she's gonna freak the fuck out. Okay, I really need to calm my ass down it was just a kiss on the forehead not even on the cheek and my ass was over here freaking out like, chilll Milo.

Finally I snapped back to reality and realizing how stupid I must look standing still and staring at literally nothing. Shit, people might think I'm on drugs or something. I quickly turned my head to see if anyone was in the hallway and I see some random ass person staring at me.

"I swear I'm not on drug!" I quickly screamed at them before running across the corner where my class was and opened the door hella loud.

"Oh Milo what a pleasant surprise" my teacher sarcastically said. "Now tell me where you've been these last 2 hours because I checked your attendance and they marked you off as absent for today?" My teacher questioned me.

I quickly put my hand up at her. "Hold up lettme catch my breath I just screamed at some person and ran to this class" I told the teacher as I breathed out heavily. Damn I really need to start working out because running out of breath this easily ain't it.

"Okay so anyways back to what we where talking about. I was late because I slept in" I casually said and headed to my desk. I looked up to see the teacher looking at me pissed off but she just kept her mouth shut and started teaching about I don't know science stuff.

*****

The day ended pretty quickly due to me talking and laughing with either Thea, Princess and Lucas since we shared some classes together. And after that the week ended quickly too and it was now Saturday the day the party and I was so ready for it.

Ever since I started hanging out with them I would always be going places with them after school. Some days when they where training like using guns or just lifting weights and doing normal exercise I would sometimes try to do things with them. Even though I wasn't the most built to do these kinds of thinks I actually had fun. Ever since I started training with them I've manage to not only do 4 push-ups but 5 and that's a whole new record because before all of this training I could barely pick myself up and that ain't nothing to brag about like the fuck??? How am I so out of shape.

Also my dad was happy about me having friend and hanging out with them. He also didn't really care if I slept over at there houses as long as I texted or called him beforehand, he would be chill with it.

Nevermind that, my ass needs to get ready for this damn party and Thea's ass wasn't helping because she was over here taking like a million years doing her damn makeup.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡