Chapter 7

Once we headed inside I could now see what Nira was talking about. The inside was extremely different from the outside. While the outside looked like some creepy abandoned house the inside looked like such a cozy little  place due to all the beanbags and huge stuffed animals being scattered all around the living room. Not only that but there was multiple blankets and pillow just laying around and cute little fairy lights hanging on the ceiling.

"For looking like such bad ass bitchs this place looks so cute" I laughed and Thea just rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit you brought Milo?" I heard someone say from the living room, turning my head I see Lucas laying down on a couch in the middle of the living room with a blanket eating chips.

"Is that even a question of course we did, I mean he did help us out at the mall" Princess smirked and Lucas just raised a brow before shoving chips into his mouth and looking back at whatever show he was watching on the TV.

"What do you mean, helped you out at the mall? Did he help you pick out outfits?" Jack came out of what I was assuming was the kitchen and walked over to Nira giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I mean ya that too but he also helped distract the workers while we grabbed a bunch of shit" Nira laughed and Jack's eyes widen in shock.

"Bruh I swear if it wasn't for my smart ass Princess would have gotten her ass caught" I laughed and Princess just flipped me off causing Thea to laugh.

"Wait, y'all ain't fucking with me right?" Jack questioned not believing us.

"I'm being for real I was a little shocked too to find out he didn't really give a fuck about us stealing but at the same time I wasn't" Thea casually said sitting down on a beanbag

"Damn I knew you had an attitude but that was it, I underestimated you kid" Jack chuckled quickly messing up my hair a bit and I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I swear if you call me a kid one more time I'll beat your ass I'm 17 not 12" I huffed in annoyance and Jack just laughed.

"But you look 12" Jack smirked. "I mean your short as fuck for a 17 year old"

"I cannot believe what I am hearing, Nira collect your man because he over here short shaming me" I grunted as I crossed my arm.

"What did Jack do no- oh what's Milo doing here?" Axel questioned as he walking in from some room.

"Jack called Milo short and he got all butthurt about it and the girls brought him here" I heard Lucas say from the couch and Axel just laughed.

"I mean he's not wrong but what's so bad about being short it suits you" Axel smiled at me and I once again rolled my eyes.

"What's so bad about it is that I'm the shortest one here well besides Nira, but that's not the point!" I argued and I saw nearly everyone looking at me trying not to laughed and I just flipped them off.

"The fuck is going on" I turned around to see the finest man alive, well to me at least coming into the house closing the door behind him while carrying some bags.

"Milo's being a stubborn ass bitch" Thea laughed and I quickly shoved her a bit.

"Why'd you bring him though" Xavier sounded kinda annoyed which got me annoyed.

"I mean we had to bring your little boyfriend to your ass, plus he's our friend" Princess rolled her eyes and my eyes widen as I gave Princess the 'bitch I'ma beat your ass" look and she just laughed. Once I looked back at Xavier I saw that his face became a little red and I smiled at the thought of him getting flustered over the fact of Princess saying I was his 'boyfriend'.