Chapter 4

I was heading up to my room as I finished cleaning me and my dads dishes. The pasta turned out good and wasn't burnt so that was a relief. My dad was mainly asking questions about how I was doing at school and what not and I just talked about the friends I made. Anyways it was around 7:30 and I when to go take a shower then head to bed.

*****

Once I finally change into some pajama pants I head to bed and stayed on my phone a bit before I went to bed.

*****

"Wake up Milo" I heard someone say while shaking me.

"Ughhh" I groaned as I got out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked my dad, taking clothes out of my drawers.

"It's 7:45" my dad said.

"Wait what! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER" I screamed as I started changing even faster.

"It's not my fault your dumbass forgot to set an alarm clock I thought you where already changing but noooo I come in to see your ass sleeping" my dad snapped back.

"I do not have timeee for your pettiness let me just put on my shoes, you can start the car I'll head there in a bit" I reassured my dad as I started putting on my socks.

"Actually some girls stopped by and said you where going to ride with them" my dad said.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No time to explain I'm going to be late for work and it's a free ride bye bitch!" my dad screamed the last part as he started walking downstairs.

"RUDEASSSS" I screamed back but then I heard the door slam close. I sighed and started heading downstairs.

"Hey bitch" holy shit my dumbass almost fell as I heard someone say from behind me.

"What the actual fuck you scared the shit outta me" I laughed realizing it was just Thea. Behind her I could see Princess and Nira sitting down on the couch.

"Anyways we taking your ass to school" Princess says as she gets off the couch same as Nira.

"Nooo reallyyy I would have never guessed" I sarcastically replied. Princess just rolled her eyes as she smiled at me.

Once we headed into the car. They started blasting music but it was actually good thank the lords. Once I checked my phone I realized it was 7:55 and that we had five minutes before class started. Shit.

"Y'all better start driving faster my ass ain't tryin to be late to class. And my first period teacher already hates my ass" I said clapping my hands to get there attention on me.

"Milo Milo Milo, as if you'd think we would head straight to school. First of all, all our asses hungry so we gon go eat." I heard Thea say.

"Ohhhh eat I like the sound of that" I said forgetting all about school, my ass was hungry after all.

"Anyways how does it feel having Axel interested in you?" Princess asked.

"I dunno I've never had anyone like me before let alone have friends" I laughed. Then all of a sudden the girls gasped.

"Your fucking lyingggg what do you mean your literally perfect I mean look at you, you have big blue eyes, cute circular glasses, soft ash blonde hair and let's not forget about your lips so plump and pink if I was a guy I would get a boner from staring at you" Nira rabbled on and on.

"Damnn bitch I knew I was cute but you made me sound like I was a full on goddess, I fucking love youu but you forgot the fact that every bitch in this car are badass bitchs that can steal anyone's man!!!" I screamed happily and the girls just laughed agreeing with me.