Chapter 16

Milo's POV

I happily ran into the living room and smiled to myself. I'm fucking taken by the finest man alive.

"What are you so happy about?" Thea raised a brow at me and everyone looked at me except Axel who was crouching down hiding behind Princess.

"Ohh nothing except Axel here had to ruin the moment" I playfully glared at Axel and he quickly stood up and raised both his hands up in defense.

"I didn't now you guys where fu-"

"Finish that sentence Axel and I swear I'll beat your ass" I heard my baby say behind me. Ohhh I can finally call him cute nicknames I mean even though he always called me them before we where even dating it's my turn now!

"My lips are sealed" Axel awkward laughed doing a hand gesture of him pretending to seal his lips.

"Ughhh Milo you'll tell us right?" Princess asked and I just looked up at Xavier.

"I don't know if Xavier wants you gu-"

"Milo's mine so if you hurt him your dead" Xavier shut me off and went to wrap his arms around my waist and I just started at nothing as my face started heating up. Has he no shame? I mean neither do I so it's all good.

"I fucking knew it dude!" Thea screamed clapping her hands. "So where y'all fucking in the room?" Thea asked and I choked on air.

"Thea!" Lucas scolded. "You don't ask someone if they were fucking straight away, wait a few minutes" Lucas rolled his eyes as if it was obvious and I just gave him a 'the fuck' look.

"Ohhh right right got you" Thea quickly muttered shaking her head furiously, and I thought she was having a full on seizure.

"Sooo, are we leaving or?" Jack said and then everyone started to head out.

"I call front!" I quickly screamed running towards the car. I then heard everyone groan minus Xavier and then heard them yell for some other seats.

"No fair I wanted to be in the front seat" I heard Axel whine getting into the backseat.

"Shut up hoe I've been in the trunk multiple times not even in the backseats so be grateful you ungrateful bitch" I argued back and Axel just mimicked what I said in an annoying tone then quickly kept his mouth shut.

After that everyone just got in the car, and Thea and Lucas had to take the trunk. I mean if that's not fate I don't know what is. Once everything was good to go Xavier started driving. One hand on the wheel and the other holding onto my thigh.

*****

We all quickly got out of the car and started heading towards the theater to get our tickets.

"Ohhh guess who can finally pay for themselves!" I smiled pulling out some cash from my phone case and showing Thea.

"Finally you got money you broke ass" Thea laughed and my smile quickly turned into a glare.

"I don't need this negativity in my life!" I scoffed and the girls just laughed at me.

"Damn are you really dating Xavier?" Nira said still in disbelief.

"Ya! He's so sweet I swear" I smiled looking at Xavier who was a couple feet in front of us talking to the boys.

"Xavier? Sweet? Never heard those two words in the same sentence before" Princess laughed and I just shoved her laughing a bit.

"Okay but let's get into the more important stuff" Thea said serious and we all looked at her. "How am I the only one that's single?"

Me and the girls all just looked at her dumbfounded. I thought this shit was serious.