Chapter 14

"Anyways Milo I wanted to tell you something but I didn't wanna be rude" Elaina said while placing down her tray and sitting down.

"Hmm?" I said looking at her while taking a bite out of my apple.

"I dunno you might get defended" Elaina shyly muttered and I just raised a brow.

"Might as well say it I mean you did bring it up saying you wanted to ask me something so own up to it" I casually said wanting to know what she was going to say.

"Um I just wanted to say you kinda look weird today" Elaina mumbled and I just looked at her confused.

"How?"

"Well you see your outfit kinda looks like something a girl would wear" Elaina quickly says while shutting her eyes.

"Really?" I said looking down at my outfit. It was only some overalls with a white long sleeve shirt tucked in I don't see how this is girly I mean I've worn crop tops for god sake.

"Ya it's just weird, considering your a boy" Elaina says and I just looked at her confused again. She is confusing the hell outta me, why is she saying all these things.

"Um okay then" I huffed out while rolling my eyes. I looked around to see if Zariah was coming but I just see her sitting at Xavier's table and everyone was just staring at me. I just  raised a brow at them confused as to why they where staring. I think I've caught something called slowritis because my bitchass been confused all day.

"Um Milo I kinda wanted to tell you something also but I couldn't because of me being gone and I didn't wanna say it over text" Elaina said looking up at me.

"What did you want to say?" I looked at Elaina and I saw her cheeks turn into a faint crimson color.

"I just wanted to say I like you, and I know we've only known each other for a little while but I just think your so cute and sweet and I just really really like you" Elaina quickly said then started to look down while blushing and I just looked at her in shock.

Shit the girls told me she would probably like me ughhhh.

"Um Elaina?" I said and it sounded me like a question.

"Ya" She said finally looking up at me with her bright red face.

"I'm gay"

"What!" All of a sudden Elaina started to look at me with disgusted and hated. What the fuck is she bipolar or something.

"Your joking right?" Elaina said still looking at me with disgust.

"I thought you probably knew already I mean the whole school probably already knows" I said. "I mean what's the big deal anyways and why are you staring at me like that"

"Your disgusting" Elaina whispered and my eyes widen.

"What did you just say" I looked at her with hurt eyes.

"I said your disgusting I can't believe I was friends with a faggot!" Elaina screamed and now everyone was just staring at us.

"What the fuck did I do you need to calm down your making a scene" I told Elaina walking towards her to try and calm her down.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Elaina said slapping my hand away and now she was actually starting to piss me off.

"Elaina your really getting on my nerves right now so just fucking calm down" I gritted my teeth trying not to scream back at her.

"Don't tell me what to do your a fucking disgrace!" Elaina screamed at me and that's when I saw that Thea was next to me. I wonder how longs she's been there?