Halloween Special

Fun Fact: Idk if y'all notice but I make a lot of references in my book like anime,vine, etc lmfao but idk if y'all catch them.

*this isn't part of the actual book*

Milo's POV:

"Jack what the actual fuck are you?" I genuinely asked because this dude was dressed in some big ass bag.

"I'm a gummy bear bag duh" Jack responded as if it was obvious. Who the fuck- actually I'm not even gonna question it.

"Ugh y'all are so childish going trick or treating" Axel said as he came out from the kitchen dressed as Tanjiro from Demon Slayer.

"Bitch we're literally matching" Thea went up to Axel and smacked his head I mean she was dressed as Nezuko, Tanjiro's sister.

"Girl I ain't never say I wasn't gonna go trick or treating with y'all dumbasses" Axel snapped back, I mean he does have a point.

"Okay but like Lucas I like your costume it suits you" I complimented Lucas who was dressed as Bob Marley, everyone else agreeing with me.

"I like how Princess dyed her hair blue and frizzed it up to be thing 1 while Nira just got a blue wig to be thing 2" Thea pointed out.

"Dude that's dedication" Lucas clapped his hands together, "on another note what the fuck is Chris?" Lucas looked at Chris who had his hands wrapped around Axel.

"Is it not obvious? He's a blue inflatable tube man" Axel answered for Chris.

"Oh my god I can't with y'all" I shook my hand out at them, "like I'm the only one in something normal" I scoffed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Everyone screamed at me.

"Woah calm down Jamal's" I snorted.

"Bruh your literally dressed as Mrs.Potato Head!?" Thea screamed at me confused.

"Damn why are y'all all yelling at my baby" Xavier came out his room.

"I-" Thea then stopped what she was going to say and just watched as Xavier came up to me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"What?" Xavier asked confused. Everyone then started bursting out laughing.

"AHHAHA-" Axel laughed then started choking. Thea was wheezing, Nira was snorting her fucking heart out, Jack was on the floor dying and Lucas and Chris turned there back towards us to hide there laugh but you can clearly see there body shaking and there loud ass laughs.

"Okay damn I get it now shut the fuck up and let's get in the car" Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Wait lettme have my moment" Axel laughed.

"Ay Xavier you look pre-pretty good in your c-costume" Thea tried to hold back her laugh.

"Dude Milo I didn't think when you said you were going to make Xavier match with you for Halloween you it was gonna be this" Lucas chuckled.

"Honestly I thought y'all was gonna be dressed as like a devil and angel or something cheesy like that not fucking potato's" Chris butted in.

"Wow potato's are good though, you can make like curly fries" I responded.

"Okay but like your not wrong" Jack said snacking on some gummy bears.

"Ohhh but like chili cheese fries are bomb" Thea stated.

"Dude your so right but I like those fries that have like melted cheese and bacon bits from Wendy's the only thing that sucks is that it's only there for a limited amount of time" Nira responded.