Chaper 1

Disclaimer:I haven't edited any chapters yet but I will once I finish the story so I'm sorry if I have a few or a lot of mistakes.

Also the story might not be that good in the beginning Bc I wrote it like a year ago then stopped but the later chapters are good Bc after that longass break that I did I finally started to write the book again and I actually know what I'm doing.
_______

Having to move to a different school in the middle of the year is probably the worst thing to happen to me at this moment. Well, you're probably thinking about the second thing and well that for the moment is me arguing with my dad, in his car at the parking lot of my new school.

"Dad what if I die" I gulped moving my hands around. He gave me a blank stare and shook his head.

"Who would have thought that for a kid who's been locked up in his room for years would be so dramatic" my dad chuckled half-heartedly.

"Wow, we do not talk about that! That's in the past now, and I can be as dramatic as I want because I'm freeeee" I exclaimed happily.

"Milo...your gay is showing" my dad laughed that obnoxious laugh. I gasped.

"I cannot believe what I am hearing! That's it I'm getting out of your stupid car!" dramatically, I get out of his car, grab my backpack and toss it around my back then close the door.

As I'm about to leave I could hear my dad saying, have a great first day in the most sarcastic voice. I shook my head and flipped him off only to hear a muffled laugh in the distance.

"Neh neh neh having a greatttt first day of school my fuckin ass" I mocked my dad words. Rolling my eyes I start walking to what I think is the office to get my schedule.

"Hello um, lady" I smiled grabbing the attention of the lady at the front office.

"Yes how may I help you?" she asked.

"Well I'm new and I came here to pick up my schedule, my name is Milo Tozer by the way" I nodded. She smiled and started typing on the computer.

"I've actually never been to a school for a while now, ohh I wonder if I'm going to make friends, but what if I don't, oh fiddle sticks I hope my friends like tacos, I mean if I get any" I babbled on and on. The lady handed me my schedule and gave me a weird look.

"Um right well anyways, I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends" her voice dripping with sarcastic, when she said the last couple of words.

"Sheesh, you don't have to be such a jerk, change the attitude, but anyways bye!" I waved bye and walked down the halls trying to find my classroom number.

"Room 102 um" I whispered to myself. I look around looking at all the numbers only to find nothing.

"112 no,111 no, 110 n-" I stop dead in my tracks when I feel myself bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry didn't mean to bump into you there sir, holly shit your tall what are you about 6,1 mayb-" I babbled but he stopped me. I took a good look at him and damn was he gorgeous. His eyes look green or where they hazel? Eh, who cares he's cute either way. After a while of looking at his gorgeous eyes, he finally spoke up.

"Do you know how to shut the fuck up because the shit coming out of your mouth ain't funny nor amusing" he rolled his eyes at me. Oh wow, he got a pretty face but it doesn't match his personality at all...what a shame.

"Well damn sorry, anyways would you mind helping me find room 102 I literally can't fi-" he cut me off once again. The fuck is wrong with him?

"Shut the fuck up you freak" he had that stone-cold face.

Is my gay really showing this much? I'm really trying to contain it but I don't know?

"Ohhh wow, so you just gonna act like a whole bitch I see, well fuck you too then! And to think I thought you were cute!"I huffed this guy really had the nerve to be such an asshole when I did absolutely nothing to him.

Finally, I walk away flipping him off as I try to find my damn classroom. As I'm walking I finally notice all the people that were staring at me in shock.

These bitches need to mind there own damn business.

After finally finding my classroom which took me like 5 minutes, I headed inside the classroom. As I walk in I'm met with about twenty people looking right at me.

"um hi? Do y'all have a staring problem or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"oh um, class this is our new student from Arizona, please introduce yourself " the teacher smiled at me.

"My names Milo, now where do I sit" I half-heartedly said. The teacher looked annoyed but I was already done with school and all there's rude ass people.

"Well anyways we started a project yesterday and since Elaina wasn't here yesterday she doesn't have a partner so I guess you guys could become partners." she smiled.

"I mean I would if I knew how this girl looked like but do I, no" I sarcastically smiled. The teacher already looked done with me but eh who cares.

"Well then, Elaina raise your hand please" the teacher smiled a little too much. I quickly muttered a thank you and sat down.

"hey," I heard a whisper coming from Elaina. "your crazy for talking to Xavier that why during the hall." she snickered. I raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well, Xavier for starters is one of the most scariest guy you'll ever meet. Nobody dares talk to him the way you did today it's basically like you asked for a death wish" she whispered.

"Really? What does he do that's so bad?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Well from what I heard, supposedly he's been to jail multiple times for all the shit he's done and nobody really knows anything about him" she whispered once more.

"Anyways what you did in the hall was really brave, when you left, you even left Xavier stunned." she went back to smiling.

"Ya, I guess" I chuckled.

"Also you can hang out with me and um I was actually here yesterday but nobody wanted to be my partner, " she sighed "I don't have many friends."

"That's alright because neither do I," I said trying to cheer her up.

"I've never been able to talk so much in my life before it's refre-" I had to stop because I was rudely interrupted.

"Milo and Elaine would you two like to share your conversation with the whole class" the teacher sounded irritated.

"No, not really if I wanted the class to know about this I would have told them" I gave her a duh look. The teacher rolled her eyes and i could hear kids snickering.

"We can talk later" I whispered to her and she nodded her head, then we both went back to listening on about the lesson.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We this is the end of this chapter hope you guys liked it. It may be a little boring right now but I swear it's gonna get better - C🦋