Chapter 29

Fun Fact: This story was mostly gonna be just about Milo and Xavier but then I started falling in love with the other friends personality's that they HAD to be included in almost all the chapters too, don't worry tho theres still gonna be hella Milo x Xavier alone time👀😏

Milo's POV

School ended and we were all heading to our hangout spot, it's Chris's first time there and I'm wondering if he's gonna make new friends or just hang out with us. 

I mean after lunch was over he skipped the rest of his classes so not that many even got to talk to him and I'm not in any of his classes except for art so I don't know if people even talked to him. Oop what if nobody wants to be his friend, ha loser, eh but it's better if he hangs out with us anyways.

"So your telling me that after lunch ended you left school to get fucking mexican food without me?!" Nira looked at Jack betrayed.

"Don't blame be babe! It was Chris's idea!" Jack blamed Chris then Chris looked at Jack all shocked.

"Don't pretend like you didn't instantly agreed and didn't even think about taking other people, and don't lie your ass was having a good ass time" Chris defended himself. 

"Oh wow so y'all really left me and Nira out, that's cold" Axel butted in, this dude is acting like Chris never pays attention to him like come on your literally on his lap while saying that.

"Kitten...shut up" Chris answered blankly to Axel and I tried not to laugh at Axels extremely dramatic hurt face.

"I mean I don't care that y'all left without me it's just the fact that you didn't bring me back some food" Nira looked at Jack then rolled her eyes.

"I-" Jack didn't even get to finish what he said because Nira deadass rotated her big ass head just to not face Jack basically saying that this conversation was over. I'm deaddd she is pettyyy.

"You lost your sex privileges for a week" Nira sassily stated and I had to laugh when I looked back at Jack and he had the look of total defeat.

"Niraaa!! You are funnyyy" I laughed, "we all know damn well your ass be lying when you said that shit"

"Milo shhh let her feel superior for a while" Thea 'whispered' to me and that's when Nira looked at us offended.

"The fuck you mean I won't do it?!" She questioned us.

"Basically what we're trying to say is that your like a rabbit in heat" I stated bluntly and this bitch started choking on nothing while everyone started laughing. 

"Am not!" Nira tried to defend herself.

"To you"

"But I'm no-"

"To YOU.."

"Milo shut the fuck up I'll prove it to you!" Nira shook her head confidently, "you know what I won't have sex with him for TWO weeks!"

"I- wh- do I not get a say in this!" Jack choked on his words.

"Damn bro Milo and Thea really did you dirty" Lucas snickered. Chris and Xavier where deadass cracking the fuck up.

"I'm never gonna skip school with Chris again" Jack groaned.

"Mhm" Chris gave him the side eyes.

"I just wanna know if Nira's actually gonna be able to do it" Xavier spoke.

"Deadass because I swear she's more hornier then him" Lucas agreed.

"Okay but can y'all like stop taking about my sex drive" Nira rolled her eyes.