Chapter 23 (18+)

I bless your souls ya freaky bastards...okay I'll stop.

*Beware the smut starts right when u start reading and all the way till the end*

Xavier's POV

I pushed Milo onto his bed the minute we got into his room. He had been teasing me all day and now that we were alone I was finally able to punish my little baby for being such a naughty little boy today.

"Woah there Xavier, a little eager here aren't we?" Milo giggled looking up at me through his pretty little lashes.

"You think you could tease me all day without getting punished huh?" I chuckled coldly as I crawled on top of him. I saw his cute little face turn red and I mentally screamed to myself. God my baby was adorable.

"Your so beautiful baby" I whispered looking at him before sucking right under his ear.

"Mhmm stoppp your embarrassing me" Milo whined trying to cover his face and I stopped to look at his covered face.

"Im only telling the truth, now put your hands down I wanna see that adorable face of yours" I smiled and he slowly put his hands down so I could see his flustered face.

"See, your so cute" I smiled once more then leaned down to give him a kiss.

The kiss quickly turned heated and now we were both exploring each other's mouth. Jesus I couldn't get enough of him. He tasted of strawberry shortcake and I had a craving for it.

I started kissing down to his neck, sucking on every spot that was visible to the human eye so that they could know that he was claimed. Nobody would be allowed to touch my baby except me, and well our friends and family but that's all!

I forgot all about the punishment the minute I heard Milo do a high pitch moan when I sucked on the spot that drove him crazy.

I quickly took off mine and his shirt off before going back down and trailing hickeys and kiss all the way down to his nipples.

"Mhmm X-Xavier" Milo moaned, squeezing  the bedsheets for support as I sucked and twirled my tongue around his sensitive nipple, groaning as he started whimpering for me again. I had never wanted to fuck someone so badly until I met him but this was his first time so I had to be gentle and make him feel comfortable.

"Nghhh pleasee" Milo whimpered, arching his back a bit as I stated to suck just above his waistline.

"Please what baby?" I asked teasing him as I played with the hem of his shorts.

"Fuck me..daddy" Milo panted out and that was it for me. I growled out as I quickly took off his shorts and underwear.

Good thing we were home alone otherwise his father would have heard he most sinister cry from his son. I smiled a bit remembering how I found out.

*Flashback to after they got back from the beach and changed*

Milo has been teasing me day, purposely bending down so his ass was all up in display in front of me, and 'accidentally' palming my dick when he was trying to get comfortable on the beanbag we shared. I was so fed up with this!

"I'm done!" I shouted outta nowhere and everyone including Milo looked at me confused.

"Done with being a bitch? Woohoo! You finally realized" Axel sarcastically said clapping his hands.

"Shut up! I have to take Milo home, be right back" I quickly said then got up and grabbed Milo so that he was standing up and carried him bridle style before he could protest.