Chapter 5

Finally the bell rang and I started putting putting away my stuff when all of a sudden people started crowding me.

What the fuck?

"Ummm y'all ever heard of personal space" I rolled my eyes as I tried shooing them away with my hands.

"Are you actually friends with Thea?" I heard some girl say.

"How does it feel being friends with a gang?"

"Why would some guy like you be friends with people like them" I heard some guy say. I tried to concentrate but people just kept asking questions.

"If y'all don't back the fuck up right now I swear ima start swinging!" I screamed beyond irritated. Finally people started to back up and I grabbed my bag to leave.

"Y'all need to learn to stop being so damn noisy this why bitches don't be liking y'all" I said to the students as I left from the classroom pissed off.

"You got guts kid" I heard from behind me only to see Thea smirking.

"Ya no shit they were crowding me for no damn reason like whats so important about hanging out with you" I sighed as I started walking to my locker with Thea beside me.

"Maybe it's because me and my friends are known to be a hot mess and you look like....that" Thea says pointing down at my outfit. That's when I realized that we looked totally different.

While I was wearing a light pink T-shirt tucked into some light washed cuffed jeans and some white shoes with a denim jacket to match my outfit. Thea was wearing some ripped as fuck black jeans with some red oversized T-shirt and some cool looking shoes that were also red, and she topped all that up with some hoop earrings and cute rings. 

"You know now I see what you mean but like I'm still a baddie" I said while posing as if someone was talking a picture of me.

"I swear your a different breed" Thea laughed and I laughed along.

"Shit anyways see you later. Gotta go to my next class otherwise Elaina's gonna get mad" I said while quickly giving a hug to Thea.

"Damn no fun, aye but come sit with us during lunch eh" I heard Thea say as I was just abouta leave.

"Damn I don't think I can I don't want Elaina to be alone" I frowned.

"Shit your right they most likely won't like her haha...um sorry it's just that people like us don't usually get along with people like her" Thea apologizing.

"Nah it's alright I get you but I might stop by to say hi to my favorite bitchs" I reassured her.

"Yessss we would love that anyways bye I'll be in the janitor closet talkin with Lucas if you need anything" Thea laughed and I just rolled my eyes smiling as I walked away.

Hmmm I wonder who Lucas is?

*****

Me and Elaina where walking to our last class right before lunch and I was starvingggg.

"Also thanks again for not skipping and coming to class with me" Elaina smiled at me and I just nodded my head as we took our seats.

We got out canvas that we started yesterday and started to continue working on them. While me and Elaina where arguing about whether the milk or cereal goes first, the cereal definitely goes first and she's just psycho, we heard the door slam open.

"Damn next time trying not being so loud dumbass" I rolled my eyes then went to look at the door only realizing it was Xavier.