Chapter 18

"I regret saying I wanted to be at school these past two weeks" I groaned in the front seat of Xavier's car staring at the students walking into into the school and some others in the school parking lot talking to there friends.

"Ya and I regret actually coming on time" Thea yawned from the backseats and everyone agreed with her while I just rolled my eyes.

I woke up in a rather harsh way, when my dumbass friends decided it would be a good idea to throw water in my face at seven in the fucking morning.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, it was all your guys idea to wake up early as fuck and decided 'oh let's go to Milo's house and throw water in his face to wake him up' instead of being normal people and waking up later then picking my ass up" I argued back and i heard Axel scream laugh from the trunk thinking this was the most hilarious thing in the world.

"Ya you right" Jack mumbled and I just smiled to myself in pride. Of course I'm right, when am I ever wrong.

"Ughh dumbass you shouldn't have said that" Xavier groaned and Jack just looked at him confused. "You just added to his already bursting ego"

"It's called self-love and worth hoe" I scoffed at my rude ass boyfriend.

"Okay can y'all stop arguing like little kids my ass is hurting" Axel complained and i scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

"I know your not scolding at us for acting like little kids when your the main one" I said and everyone started laughing minus Axel who popped his head over the backseats to glare at me.

"Alright let's go class is starting" Princess said and we all looked at her dumbfounded.

"Since when did you start caring about going to school on time" Nira laughed.

"Oh shit your right!" Princess exclaimed and we all laughed at her. "I just wanna see Zariah since where already here anyways" Princess continued and we all nodded our heads and got out the car.

"Finally my ass was killing me" Axel yawned and I looked at him as he started stretching. I felt someone pull me by my waist and I just smiled already knowing it was Xavier.

"You don't care if the school sees?" I asked looking around to see some kids that where still outside staring at us.

"The fuck, you act like I cared about there opinion in the first place" Xavier rolled his eyes and I glared at him.

"Fucking ass"

"You do got a nice ass baby"

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to grab my ass!"

"I don't need your permission, your mine"

"Whatever lets get to class" I groaned, my face already scarlet red from him grabbing my bum in front of everyone that was outside. How embarrassing, there gonna think I'm a bottom.

The fuck am I saying, it's pretty damn obvious I'm a bottom.

Anyways, as all of us walked down the hall with Xavier's arm dangling over my shoulder I could  see and hear people looking and whispering to there friends about most likely me and Xavier.

"Isn't he the one that beat up that red head?"

"Are they dating? I thought Xavier hated him ever since I saw him pin up the blondie in my art class"

"Dude no homo but when I saw Milo beat up that girl I got a boner"

"Bro thats gay"

I snorted a bit when I heard the guy whisper to his friend about getting a boner over me. I mean I am a bad bitch.