Empire

I'm, Mercedes Lyon, baby girl. My presence and my name, is unforgettable.

-Mercedes Lyon

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏- 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐏𝐭 𝟏

On the Empire yacht: music blasting, everyone dancing and enjoying themselves.

Mercedes Lyon, moves through the people, occasionally scanning the scene for one of her brothers. It was so many people on board, you had to do double takes.

Small in her 5'5 frame. Glowing and healthy, brown skin. Her body slim and thick, a figure she kept up, and people never missed the opportunity to tell her. A lot of girls paid for the body that she has—Mercedes could truly say she was blessed to have it. Plastic surgery wasn't going to be in her future.

On her for the boat party, she wore a turquoise-navy/floral colored two piece set. The top showing off her perky breast. Covering the bikini bottoms; a pair of unbuttoned, blue washed, jean shorts, and pair of slides.

Dark brown highlighted hair. When not in its natural kinky curls state, she had it out like today. Pressed in feathered curls falling down to the center of her back.

Mercedes adjusts the raybans shades to sit on top of her head, showing her deep brown brows, exposing the light eyes of her father.

Walking to the upper level, she opens the door; heading inside.

"Cedes!" Hakeem calls out—arms raised up. He walks over to his twin, wearing matching shades.

"Hey, where Mal?" Mercedes asks him.

The sound of music caught her and her twin brother ears as they both gave each other a knowing look.

"Found him." Hakeem smirks back.

Mercedes playfully back hands his chest, giggling. "Come on."

The two of them go down the steps, where their older brother, Jamal Lyon, played on the piano. Knocking up a beat to go with the flow.

Jamal nods his head to the beat, headphones on. He la's to the melody, staring off.

"Empire state of mind." Hakeem says coming down.

Jamal looks back at his brother and sister with a smile as he sings. "Oh-oh."

"Lets go!" Mercedes let's out, she hops down the rest of the way with Hakeem.

Jamal snatches the headphones off, singing.

'Things are lookin' up. I'm ready for the night.

I feel good, real good.

Can't nobody hold me down.

Gonna take advantage of, all these flashing lights.

Mercedes poses with Hakeem. The two of them laugh, she gives him a playful push away from her.

Cause it's the best time, the best time for it...

Mercedes hugs Jamal from behind.

"We can do it. " Jamal and Mercedes sing. "All right now."

"Can't nobody." Jamal sings.

"Tie me down." Mercedes finishes.

Hakeem went over to the machine and mixes up the beat.

"If you want it I got it, tomorrow's not promised." Jamal points at her when she lets him go. "Tell em what to do Cedes."

"So live inside the, mo-oh-oh-oh- ment,"