The Lyon's Roar

Episode 8- The Lyon's Roar

Cookie laid across the bed in Lucious room. Neither of them thought it would get this far but it was too late to turn back after what they did. Both of them wanted each other and it had been 17 years since the two of them were around the other. Especially after Lucious announcement to the family regarding his health.

"You still got it, old head." Cookie tells him. Lucious smiled coming out of the bathroom fixing his dress shirt. "You know you still the only man I've ever been with."

"Well, I've been with a whole lot of women, Cookie." Lucious was honest. "But I was always looking for you in them."

"Well, then get rid of fake-ass Halle Berry." Cookie eats some of the food Juanita brought in on the bed tray. "As long as she's around, I'm closed for business. It's either me or her, Lucious. But if you stick with me, I'll give you something she can't." He looked over at her. "I'm gonna make you immortal."

Lucious nods her over. "Here, come over here and help me." He bows his wrist cuff. Cookie ignores her open robe and walked over to give him a hand. "Tell me about this immortal thing."

"Gonna produce an album, spanning your entire musical career." Cookie says and his eyes instantly lit up. "We'll call it Lucious Lyon Legacy. I'll produce a legacy concert and a legacy documentary. Then we'll do a remake. A song with you, Mercedes, Hakeem and Jamal, all singing together."

"Wow." Lucious says to her smile. "You don't know how crazy that is. I mean, we're launching this IPO as a family-run business. It is the perfect opportunity
to release a family song."

Cookie fixed his shirt after she was done. "Yes, you and the boys singing with me producing. It is so hot."

"What song do we do?"

"You're so Beautiful." Cookie offered.

It was the song she would always sing while locked up and kept it with her for all those years. That song he had made for her and only her.

Lucious nods in agreement. "You're so, beautiful..."

He sings it to her making Cookie smile but his attempt for a kiss was met with a hand as that same smile left her.

"Aht." Cookie says making her look at him confused. "You need to fix stuff with my children, especially with Mariah after what Malcom said happened."