Where Is Your Sister?

Episode 3- The Devil Quotes Scriptures

Legend cut the lights on that lit up the foyer of the home.

"Not finished yet." He held the door open and let Mercedes walk in.

Even though she asked him to take her home. He had started talking about the place he had purchased inside a gated community that he was going to start using. Since she knew she was already in trouble, she decided to tell him that she wanted to check it out on their way back.

"I just have basic stuff moved in." Legend closes the door. "My mother said she is going to help me decorate the rest." A toss of the keys in the dish. "Started asking me about drapes,"

Mercedes dropped her awe look to give a raised a brow back at him amused.

"She asked you that?"

"Yeah, then she said something about a damn aesthetics. The hell is that?"

Mercedes laughs. "She means your style."

"Nah, she can keep that to herself, she know me best." Legend waved it off and put the coat on the hook, picking up the mail

Mercedes jacket rested on her shoulders as she had left her chain in his car.
A look around, she sees the empty den but her eyes went up to the marble stair case that led upstairs in a curve.

"How many rooms is it?"

Legend looked up from scanning the mail. "Eight total. I got plans for some of them. Kitchen is ahead."

Mercedes gave a look back to him before walking to the kitchen opening.

The minute she stepped in the lights came on making her stop reaching for a switch.

Everything built like the home she lived in but something felt more whole about it. As she walked to the patio doors, she looked out to see the pool area.

"You could have like five hundred people in that backyard." Mercedes hand went on the glass, looking the best she could at night.

Legend came in and had a seat at the black island center. Hand going to his chin as he just watched her look at the place in awe. The girl drove in cars and seen big houses all the time but his somehow had her in awe.

Mercedes giggles touching the art he had put up making him smile—a laugh escaping under his breath, he raises his brow.

"What's funny?" He finally asked her.