Mariah & Mercedes

Episode 5- Dangerous Bonds

Stretching, Mercedes tired eyes opened as her hair toppled over. Brows pulling, she looks around the familiar bedroom that she knew wasn't her own.
Sitting up quick, she had to keep the satin sheets pulled to cover her chest.

Those moments from last night all coming back to her making her have to clench her legs together. Pushing her hair back, she studied each part of the room.

Painted gray and black walls with a high ceiling, black floors that connected to a balcony. He kept his room simple, a small seating area for himself inside, and stone fireplace a few feet from the bed against the wall. A framed Lakers jersey on the wall along with a few basketball paintings.

A confused look to the sheets, she didn't remember him having these the last time she had visited. Taking her hand, she brushed over the matching pillowcases.

Looking around, she couldn't find her underwear or bra to at least put back on. A mental slap to herself when she realized she left the bag she bought in his trunk.

Taking the sheet with her, she tried looking under the bed. Having no luck, she checked the bathroom connected to his room.

"Am I seriously about to go downstairs to look for my underwear?" Bracing her hands on the granite top she looked into the second sink mirror. ".....Yup."

Opening the room door, she took a peek out and looked in both directions.
Holding the sheet tight, she went down the stairs and back to the room where it started.

Going inside, she carefully looked around by the pool table.

"Oh you got to be kidding." Mercedes picked up only the blue laced bra.

Throwing it on the table, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled underneath it to see if they got under.

Coming out from the other side, she used the table to pull herself up.

"Morning,"

A scream as she clutched the sheet and spun around to face the voice behind her.

Legend eyes went to the bra she dropped on the floor with a smirk, before they snap back up to her.

She don't know how long he was there but judging from him leaned against the opening—it was fair to say for a good while. Unlike her, he was already dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"How long you been right here?"

"Mmm." A press of his lips as he nods. "In the room or this spot?"