Thuggin Days

Episode 4- False Imposition

Mercedes closed the car door to her car on the empty strip. She looks out to see all the construction being done. The unfinished club in the center of it all, still being worked on.

A smile up at it, she walked to the doors.

Hair in a slick back pony tail; and baby hairs done. A pair of black-baggy NIKE sweatpants, black and white tennis to match. The cropped white tank with a leather jacket that had the sleeves rolled up.

Silver rings on her finger with a few bangles and diamond watch. The Cuban link chain around her neck with her M attached.

Knocking on the door, Marquis opened the door up but blocked the way for her to get in.

"What's the password?" He chins up.

"Move, it's dark as hell out here."

He laughed opening it up; letting her walk inside.

"Where is he?" Mercedes looked back.

"Up there." Marquis points, she nods and heads for the steps. "I'll see y'all."

Mercedes stops, looking back. "You leaving already?"

"I been here for a while. My moms want me to grab some stuff for dinner. Helping her cook tonight."

"Oh so she don't want to eat?"

Marquis smile drops and points to her. "Go head, Riah."

Mercedes laughed going up the stairs. A wave to the few guys packing up, she turned in a circle as she looked around the place.

"You like it?"

Mercedes turned around to see Legend up on the second level; looking down at her from the rail.

"You know, it's the fact you already own a club while you are making this one into something." Mercedes pointed to the long bar setup. "I really like this."

"That other club is just the placeholder, a spot for extra money."

Wearing his navy blue long sleeve shirt that hugged his muscles to show off his frame, and a pair of black jeans. The Rolex on his arm and same chain around his neck showing with a small peak of his tattoos.

Mercedes brow raised. "That's what you're doing with it?"

"Yup." Legend took the stairs down. "What I make there helps goes into this. All apart of my process."

"So you got an artistic process to huh?"

"Something like that." Legend stepped to her. "I wasn't expecting to see you tonight though."

Mercedes brow raised. "Disappointed?"

"I never use that word with you," Those words got a slight smile from her, she looked away making his own creep in. "You look good to,"