Engagements & Twin Loyalty

Episode 6- Out, Damned Spot

Cookie into the crowded restaurant. A part of her why Lucious would ask there but she had a good idea after he left the rose at her door.

Holding her fur coat shut, she soon spots Lucious coming to her and gives him a smile.

"Hey,"

Lucious greets her with a kiss to her cheek. "Thank you for joining me."

"You don't look bad, ole head." Cookie walks with him, her smile drops as she stops. "Uh, Lucious?" He turns around. "I'm feeling really nervous about all of this."

"About what?"

"You left that rose and..." Cookie laughs under her breath. "You are a bad boy, Lucious, you know that?"

His brows pull. "That rose?" Cookie nods her head. "That's not why I brought you here." He saw her confusion and just takes her hand. "Come on."

Cookie was confused but lets him lead her to the private dinning rooms.

Inside....

Mercedes came in. "Sorry, I'm late."

Hair in a slick back pony tail that she wore with a pair of skinny black pants and heels along with a shimmered halter top. Her makeup done in a Smokey cat eye look.

"It's okay we were only waiting on you and your mother." Anika greets her with a hug. "Have a seat."

Mercedes was hugged by Jamal who also pulled out the chair next to him.

"Thought you wasn't coming."

"I just had some things to take care of." She sits down next to Jamal.

Hakeem looks over. "Oh you took time away from your second life to see your family."

Mercedes crossed her legs putting the napkin in her lap with a sigh.

"Mal, can you tell your little brother I don't have anything to say to him please. I appreciate it." Mercedes takes up her menu.

"You really going to sit over there and be childish?"

Mercedes looks to Anika. "Dad paying right?"

"Guess twin civilization is out the window." Rhonda mumbles.

"Wonder who started it this time." Andre says trying to hide his amusement at the clear tension between the three.