The Oath of a Lyon

Episode 8- The Lyon's Roar

Tracy opened the door for them when she heard a knock.

Kirk rushed in the moment she opened the door with everybody else following.

"Damn he need to slow down, I almost tripped up the steps. Destiny get your second one fixed, the third one chipped." Gigi rants.

"Girl, hush." Mercedes shushed her as she moved through.

"Where is she?" Kirk questioned.

"Calm down for a second." Legend hand went to his chest as he stopped his friend.

"Calm down?" Kirk questioned.

"Yes, calm down." Tracy says again. "And unpuff your chest."

"Real quick." Destiny points.

Kirk ran a hand down his face as Legend backed him up with a simple hand to his chest.

"The girl is right back there." Tracy points.

"I do not care where she is, she come in here and drop something like that?!" Kirk points to the back. "How you want me to react to some shit like that? I know she lying."

"Okay, but you yelling is not going to help nobody right now." Legend said.

"What else am I supposed to do?" Kirk argues back with him. "The hell do she mean 'our' kid because ain't no way she hid a child from me, Legend. Ain't no way somebody going to look me in my face and tell me that shit. No."

"Where is she?" Mercedes walked over to Tracy.

"Back in the first floor room." She points. "Girl shaken up and I don't think it's because she high or anything, you can tell something happened."

"I am not believing that she not high." Kirk shakes his head. "Cause sober her would never be this stupid."

"Hey," Legend voice sterns. "I told your ass to find your damn calm, you talking reckless and you don't do that. Walk it off, Kirk."

"Fucking ridiculous." Kirk paced back, a hand rubbing down his face. "Bring her in here."

"Not until you chill out." Legend said to a glare from his friend. "I don't care. If you can't promise me that then I'll go talk to her by myself to find out for you but I'm not letting you walk back there why your emotions are on a hundred, I can't do that."

"I will be calm." Kirk argues.

Mercedes scoffs. "I ain't believe that."

"You-"