17 - Gone

{ a/n : hey all! I just wanted to say that thank you for all of your support it means the world! Also, I've been asked this and the way you pronounce Ayzel's name is 'Eye-zul', so hope that clears it up! Hope you enjoy this one <3 }

{Y/N'S POV}

Ayzel has been gone for at least an hour now, and the longer time passes, the more I convince myself that my own brother is going to come back to kill me. How could this happen? Part of me although I love her more than anything, blames my mother. Ayzel was the first born, the rightful heir to the Solaris crown... and yet she passed it on to me after he made one measly mistake. Maybe Ayzel was right; maybe she did favour me over him.

No, mother didn't have favourites; she loved us equally.

Did she though?

I sigh and stare at the wall, shivering from the cold within the cell. My wrists ached, the handcuffs rubbing them raw from before when I lost it after finding out what Ayzel did to my mother. I still can't believe that he murdered our own mother.

I can.

I need to get out of here, otherwise I'm going to go crazy talking to the voice in my head before Ayzel can even come back to kill me. I look around at my surroundings, studying the cell door to see if I could somehow open it. It was a standard prison cell door, but it was metal rather than electronic, meaning you either needed a key or a rather large amount of force to open it. At least now I know that I don't have to override any security systems as from various experiences I've come to realise I'm not very tech savvy in the slightest.

I try to move my arms, but the tiniest movement caused a great deal of pain to my wrists, making me gasp in agony. I try to take deep breaths as I tried again, going to haul myself up using my legs, but as soon as I felt the metal rub against my skin, it felt as though I was on fire. Falling back on the stone wall whilst rattling the chains, I close my eyes in frustration and feel tears stream down my cheeks in pain and defeat.

That was when I heard it.

(y/n)? (y/n) is that you?

Was that?... It couldn't be. If so, how the hell am I hearing his voice in my head?! I swear I am going crazy with all these different voices having conversations in my mind. After I heard nothing again, I decided that I was officially insane.

But then it happened again.

(y/n)?

Surely this isn't a coincidence... How do I even reply? Think it and it'll reach him? The strange thing was however, was when I heard him in my head, I felt a sort of presence in my body. It was practically indescribable, but I know I could feel something. I tried to concentrate and then after a while, I heard my own voice within my head.

Y/N: Anakin?

I sat there on the floor with my eyes closed, maintaining my concentration for another two minutes or so but I never heard any form of reply, and it felt as though the connection had been almost severed. Well that settles it; I'm officially crazy. Although I felt the presence leave me, I kept my eyes firmly closed to rest them, hoping, praying for some peace. As I tried to rest, my mind finally at ease, I felt the presence rush through me again, almost as if it was coursing the very veins in my body.

Ahsoka: (y/n)? (y/n) it's me!

Y/N: Ahsoka? Ahsoka oh my god!

Now I'm hearing Ahsoka's voice? We might as well invite Obi-Wan to join the party whilst we're at it. I guess my mind isn't so 'private' anymore. Surely this all means something... but what exactly? My mind can barely function right now, how am I supposed to figure this out?