32 - You Found Me

{ a/n : Hello everyone!!! If you guys remember back to chapter 15, I included a picture to show how I imagined Ayzel to look like Ryan McCartan as J.D. from Heathers, and now I'm here to do the same with Devica! So I imagined Devica to look like Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria Vetra from Angels and Demons, but you can choose to imagine her however you wish so she can match your own visualisation of her!! }

 from Heathers, and now I'm here to do the same with Devica! So I imagined Devica to look like Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria Vetra from Angels and Demons, but you can choose to imagine her however you wish so she can match your own visualisation of her...

*-*-*-*

{DEVICA'S POV}

"I'm Queen (y/n) Anara of Solaris... My brother Ayzel sent me; I'm your little sister," the girl said to me, her hands shaking a little as she spoke to me.

I feel my jaw drop slightly, no sound coming out of my mouth to respond to (y/n) with. My body seemed to have just frozen... kind of like I was a software that was lagging when you needed it the most. It's just that she claims to be my sister. I usually wouldn't be so quick to believe her if it wasn't for the fact that she mentioned Ayzel had sent her, and I did know that he is my little brother.

She looked exactly like Mother though; she had the same face shape, the same (y/e/c) eyes as Mother and even the same (y/h/c) shade of my Father's hair colour on her own. Hell, she even had a few hints of Ayzel in her also. There was no doubting that we were probably related, but that's not what was bugging me.

My question is: why is she here now?

"We should give you two some time to talk about this," Xavian suddenly spoke up from behind me, breaking the tense silence surrounding the the room as he narrowed his eyes at the other man sat down next to (y/n).

"I'm afraid I must stay with the Queen... for safety precautions," the man snapped bluntly, folding his arms arrogantly as he stared me dead in the eyes. He reminded me of an arrogant toddler about to throw a tantrum if he didn't get his way.

I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed amusedly, "You really think I'm going to hurt her? I don't hurt people; and especially not those of my own blood."

"Yeah well, after past incidents regarding other members of her family, you can never be too careful," he spat in an irritated tone, rising from his seat to approach me. As he began to take his first few steps towards me, I folded my arms to show how he couldn't intimidate me.

What the hell does he mean by that?

Amusingly, just as he nearly reaches me, (y/n) suddenly stretches her arm out in front of her to stop him from advancing any further. "Really Anakin; what is it with you today? I'm sure that even though it is highly unlikely, I will be able to defend myself," (y/n) says to her friend through gritted teeth in an irritated tone, looking a little annoyed as she met eyes with him.