∙ 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ∙

⇢ hello loves ! ...

it's me. i know it's definitely definitely been a while since i've updated this book and been on wattpad in general, but i felt it was due time for some form of update.

first of all, to anyone concerned; i am ok! my absence was not caused by something inherently bad or anything along those lines, i just kind of lost the motivation to write and with that, along came the loss of time to write as well.

however, that does not mean i am abandoning this book. i keep getting notifications that people are still reading this even two years later and that is absolutely astounding to me; and i could not be more grateful. and with that, i will finish this book if it kills me !

although i must admit, i am slightly apprehensive over updating the rest of the story - which is around 10 chapters or so - as i initially planned to approach a certain trope of which i know causes a divide in readers, and i guess the nerves of receiving hate for a creative choice was a little unsettling to me... i hope that makes sense ?

in terms of my other books, i just want to focus on finishing star - crossed and therefore unfortunately hunted and l'amour à paris will remain discontinued.

however, in my time away i have become invested in new fandoms too and the motivation // desire to write again has actually arised from the creation and planning of a new book i want to attempt this year, which is set within the tvdu // the originals universe! i have become absolutely enamoured with the tvdu since around july of 2022 and even started video editing ... and with some shameless self - promotion, you can find me on tiktok as @dxmonsired !

im really striving to make a full comeback to wattpad from now on, and i promise i'll get to working on that new chapter of star - crossed very very soon !  

in the meantime, i love you all so much.
stay safe.
& may the force be with you.

- heather <3
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗍_𝗃𝖾𝖽𝗂  ∙  𝗱𝘅𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱