❂ 050. the bet

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

l. THE BET

❛                                  and i've been waiting / for so long / but she'll never know

❛                  and i've been waiting /
for so long / but she'll never know.              

LOST IN STEREO // ALL TIME LOW

EISHA FELT SHE HAD FACED A LOT IN LIFE, and when push came to shove, she was pretty good at handling situations

'But dear Maker, nothing could have prepared me for this.'

Prying the toddler off of her, Fiolet only cried harder. Throwing her hands into Eisha's curls and getting them tangled as the Padawan tried again. Leaning her head down as the child pulled, Wolffe quickly stepped in to help as he saw the pained expression she wore.

Lower lip trembling, Fiolet thrashed to not be let go. Eisha desperately bit down on her lip to calm herself at the tantrum the toddler was having. Calming her mind, she tried to relax Fiolet; though, she truly wasn't having it today. Fiolet was making it very clear to the Master Jedi that she didn't want to leave Eisha and Wolffe.

And, Eisha would've found that rather sweet.

'If she wasn't clawing at my scalp.'

Plo watched the three in pure amusement; exchanging glances with Master Yoda and Master Mundi as Fiolet soon reached for Wolffe's hair to pull on too. Freezing, he began backing away. Holding his hands up in defeat, he was swiftly caught by the awfully hysterical girl.

Wolffe cringed at the pain, "I blame you for this."

"She gets the dramatics from you, Blaidd." She shot a pointed glare at the Commander, "This is your doing."

Rolling his eyes, his retort was cut off by Fiolet's sobs, "On second thoughts, how about we keep her, yeah?" Cringing as Fiolet pulled on his hair, scalp burning as he glanced desperately at his General to help.