Karma

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of view

"Babe ahh~." I smirked while sucking her neck. Leaving a mark on her soft skin. I felt her hand pushing my head more to her skin. I kissed her lips roughly. She kissed me back with the same tension. Girls will be always girls. Just a little caressed to their skin they'll easily give in.

"Onyx!." I heard Tyren's voice behind. Damn! He always disturbed my sexy time. I ignored him and kiss the girl that sitting in my lap while facing me, for a second time

"Ahh~ f*ck onyx~." She moaned loudly when I cupped her breast and played with it.

"HEY LEIGHTON! CONTINUE THAT LATER!. COACH IS CALLING US." F*ck that old hag. I irritably stood up and pushed the girl that I make out with.

"Babe!." I heard her hissed. But I didn't mind her. A triumphant smile of Tyren greeted me as I opened annoyingly the cubicle door.

"Tss. Let's go."I went out first to the boy's comfort room. All the students give way for me in the hallway. No one dares to block my way, they know what I'm capable of.

"Hey wait for me onyx!." I heard Tyren shouted. What a gay.

"Kyaaaah Onyx and Tyren."

"They're so handsome!."

"KYAAAAH ONYX!."

"TYREEEEEN!." I shook my head to their yells.

"I'm so handsome!. The girls keep giggling." Tyren boastfully said. He wrapped his arm around me, which made me gave him a glare. After seeing that he immediately removed his arm to my shoulder.

"Tsk I'm still handsome even I'm scared of you." He even whispered. When we reached our hideout. I saw my coach and other basketball players gathering in the living room. Our hideout is only for varsity players of the Leighton University. It looks like a mansion behind the university. I also have a basketball court in the backyard and an Olympic pool.

"At last, you're here." Old hag hissed. I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"What is the agenda of this meeting?." I asked.

"Your match against Alder university is canceled."

"Why? Is our match supposedly three days from now?. Why all of a sudden?." My twin, Orion asked that.

"Their captain remember Jethro Sian Mendez?."

"Yes, I remembered him. That arrogant captain. I hate his guts." I replied. "But what about that f*cktard?." I added.

"He died. He committed suicide that ends his life yesterday." A deafening silence occurred. Shock That's what we feel. I remembered how boastful he is toward us when we met just days ago. He's a bad one right?. So he should be living for a long time. Unlucky him.

"Why he killed himself? and how?." The silence broke when Alex spoke.

"He used a gun to make his head blown. His parents said Jethro was acting strangely for a week. He always talking to someone over the phone. He seems to hide too. No sleep. Paranoid. And after he killed himself, his secrets suddenly exploded."

"Secret what kind of secrets coach?." I let out a chuckled when I heard our Mr. Silent slash Bry asked a question. He gives me a death glare but I just grinned at him.

"He was just pretending as rich. He can only afford to study at Adler because he had a relationship with different women. Married women. An escort for sugar mommies and gays. Disgusting. And he was a drug addict too."