Untitled

Ganther Uries Leighton's Point of view 

I woke when my alarm clock rang. I immediately turn off my alarm to avoid Onyx's waking up. I'm about to stand up from bed when a strong arm snaked to my waist. I looked at him. I can't help but to chuckled seeing him sleeping. His forehead creased. I kissed his forehead before gently removing his arm from mine. When I successfully remove his arm. I put my pillow in Onyx's embrace before leaving him in our room.

It's already past midnight. I went to the kitchen to get coffee. After making the coffee I went upstairs to go to my office but I went to our son's room first. I fix his blanket and kiss his temple before leaving. When I reached my office I put the coffee on the table and opened my laptop.  I grab my glasses and started to type on my laptop.  

I recall everything I needed to put on the story, in every chapter. I stop when I felt uncomfortable. My back ached because of sitting too much. I  looked at the tiny clock on my table it was just 4:09 am. I'm about to remove my eyeglass when someone has already done it for me. I looked up to see who's it but a pair of lips crashed into mine as I moved up my head. I immediately kissed him back. I felt his hand holding my nape to deepen the kiss.  When I feel that I'm about to lose my air, I push him gently. 

"It's too early, baby. You should still be sleeping." I said and return my attention to my laptop screen. He sat down on the top of my table. 

"I woke up without you at my side that's why I can't sleep. What are you doing?" He asked and took a glance at my laptop. 

"I'm finishing this book," I answered. "I'm done. I just needed to put a note in the end." 

"Dangerous innocence, Ataraxia series 2." I heard him reading the title. "That's our story  I am right?" I nodded slowly. 

"They asked me to write a story about our journey. Our story will be series 2 of the hit ataraxia novels in the country." 

"Ataraxia novels? The first one is Azzelle and Jazxer's story, right?" Again I nodded. I raised my glance at him. Onyx also stared back at me.  We just stared at each other for seconds. 

"I love you so much..." He suddenly said. I can sense the sincerity in his voice. Even though we've been together for so long, Onyx's I love you seem new to me every time I'm hearing it from him. Every day seems always a new beginning with him and with our son. I don't even remember when is the last time I cried and feel empty before. I forgot the feeling of being numb because of pain. I forgot my suffering. The Ganther that loves manipulating is not existing anymore. I forgot how to play the game of life. I'm not searching for something I didn't know anymore. Now, all I know is, I am happy and I'll be always happy because I found my happiness, my reasons, and a family that I'll always choose.  If someone will ask me if I'll turn back the time and make me choose to be a monster again or not. I will choose to be a monster again. Because of all the blood encountered, all the pain is worth it. The prize that I gained after being a monster is something priceless. My family. Such a beautiful family that I'll protect. 

"I love you, too always..." I smiled as I said that and faced my laptop to write the last note on our book. A note that will be a reminder to everyone. When I am done. I excitedly press the enter button on my laptop. As I closed my laptop Onyx caged me in a tight hug. He rested his chin on my head. He hugged me while swaying as if we are dancing. 

"Why?" I asked him but my voice cracked. I chuckled. I didn't notice that I'm crying. But there's nothing heavy inside me. It's pure bliss. 

"You are crying, baby. What's wrong?" I shook my head as I hug his waist. 

"These tears are not caused by sadness, Onyx. These are tears of happiness or the right word is, tears of contentment. Tears that I'll be wanting every single day of my life." He remove himself from the hug and then cupped my cheeks. He wipes my tears away. He leaned to kiss my forehead, eyes, cheeks, and chin before uttering the words that make me on verge of crying again.