Leighton University

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of View

I just bowed my head while walking to the corridors. I feel their stares at me. Stares like I am a very disgusting creature that shouldn't go in this place.

That's how the world revolving. People see your worth in just one gaze.  They might look at themselves as higher than others but the truth they're low. Lower than the low.

"Ganther!." Kit tangle his arm to mine. He's panting and sweating. His hair is messy, his cloth is unfixed. 

"W-why didn't you wait for me?. I told you, let's go to our class together didn't I?." I acted like I forgot about that.

"I-i'm sorry, I forgot, Kit."

"It's okay let's go. We're late." I nod at him. He drag me ad I just let him. I need him, so I need to keep him beside me. When we are in front of the room. Kit tighten his grip on me

"Are you okay?." I asked him. He gave me a small smile and nodded his head but I know, what he felt inside is the opposite.

He opened the door and we are greeted by cold water followed by paintballs and flour. Their laughs linger in our ears. Their cusses and gazes with disgust showered us. Kit remained his head bowed. I took a deep sigh then dragged him inside and sat on our seat not minding the things that they throwing to us. I fix my eyeglass and look in front like nothing happened. 

"Happy first day, Ganther." He said while smirking. I can see in his eyes the triumph. The way he looks at me is the way how I looked at those people I played with. I gave him a smile that made his smirk vanished. His forehead knotted. He took a step toward me and grab my collar. No one dares to make a noise. Their attention is on us.

"Why do I feel that you are mocking me?." He hissed. His hazelnut eyes are furious.

"I-i'm not." My lips trembled as I said that. A grin appeared again on his lips.

"Listen to me, Ganther. The moment you took a step in here, in my territory makes you my slave. So from this very moment. I'm your boss and you are my f*cking slave and all things I'll going to say, you'll do whether you like or you love it." He leaned his face to me. I felt his lips touch my earlobe. I flinched because of that. "If I say kneel, you should kneel. If I say die, you should die. This isn't an ordinary school, Ganther. The very first step you took inside the gate of this university you already made your own graveyard." He let me go.

"Kneel, the two of you." He said. I can feel his authoritative aura. An aura that yelling to my face that I'm messing with a demon. Telling me he's not ordinary. Kit immediately knelt down. I kneel too. I heard their laugh again. I'm not kneeling because I am scared. I'm kneeling for my game. I secretly took a glance at her. Satisfaction was written to her face. I haven't started yet, Misha. Laugh as long you want. 

 Onyx is a demon indeed. His aura is screaming his title as a king of this demon's lair. But how I able to fear him?. If I'm a demon too.

****

"Ganther, Did Onyx have anger toward you?. The way he stared at you he looks like he knows you." Kit broke the silence that embracing in two of us. We are in his dorm. Our body hurts that's why we are now hiding. They have been bullying us all day. We gained new bruises. He addressing my wounds.

"I don't know him. We just saw each other at the bar before. But I think I know why."

"Why?." I just shrugged. Many ideas are now running in my mind. I suddenly remember Onyx words. This isn't an ordinary school.

"What kind of school is the leighton, Kit?." Kit gives me a weak smile and shook his head.

"Don't try to find out Don't be too curious about this university. The answers will just make you dig your own grave. Curiosity kills the cat, Ganther. Just stay as a victim." I smile secretly. Victim?. I'll never be a victim. Too bad.

"But remember this kit, Cat has nine lives. Wasting one life isn't painful, right?." After hearing that Kit expression changed. Far from the weak one. His eyes yelling for something.

"Leighton University is not what you think. This school is built for the people who need protection. This is the safe haven for others. A place for those people hiding from the government, not only from the government, from black society too. Not only safe haven. This school is a dumpsite for worthless creatures. A hell indeed. Hell for the weakest.  A safe haven for the others."

"I'm going to ask you, Ganther." Kit gave me a serious look. "What do think about this place?. A safe haven or a dumpsite?."

"It's a stage for me." His forehead creased. A faze expression from him slowly appeared. Before he manages to talk again, I stop him. "Don't ask anymore, Kit. Like what you've said. Curiosity kills the cat."

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of View

"Thank you, Onyx." She said with a smile. I hugged her. I can feel her nakedness against my body. I stroke her hair. Kissed her forehead.

"Everything, for you... Misha. I'll do everything my queen wants me to do." I cupped her face and claim her lips.

"Make him suffer, please... He deserves to be in pain. Because of him, my family is in pain. I'll make him pay." She whispered. I can feel her anger. Her tears start streaming down. Seeing her cry makes me want to hurt the reason why she is shedding tears.

"Ssshh... Don't cry my queen, I'll let make him cry, blood for you. We will avenge. I'll the one who will revenge for you. I will make sure, he will beg me to end his life."She smiles again and hugged me.

"Thank you, Onyx. Thank you so much..." I shrugged.

"No, thank you for the chance, Misha... I know this is wrong. But even I fight against my brother,  I'll do it just for you... I love you..." I touched her lips again with mine. And the next thing I knew we are both shouting in pleasure.