Not okay

"He who lost everything feels nothing..."

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

My eyes still shut down. But I can hear the beeps of the monitor near where I'm lying. My body is aching. Especially my right leg where I was stab and also my abdomen. My body really shuts down due to tiredness.

"G-ganther, I'm sorry baby. I need to go somewhere. I love you." I know that voice it's Onyx. His voice was weak and I know his condition was more severe than mine.

I wanted to open my eyes but my eyelids were too heavy. I can feel the soft thing landed on my lips and forehead. And that's the last words I heard from him.

"O-onyx..." I whispered. I slowly open my eyes and the white plain ceiling is the first one I saw.

"He's awake..." I turned my head from that voice. It's kit and his with others. They gathered in front of me. They are smiling but something wrong. I can see pity in their eyes.

"S-si Onyx?." My forehead knotted as they avoid my gaze.

"I-is there something hurt to your body?. You stab." Kit broke the silence. But I didn't pay attention to his question. I stood up. I groan as my wound sting. They tried to stop me but I just push them away.

My heart is beating so damn fast. And I'm f*cking scared. For the very first time in my life. I feel terrified by the thoughts that float in my head. His voice. He is saying goodbye to me. No.

Wordlessly removed the thing that attached to m wrist. I bleed but I didn't care less. I run faster to go outside of my room. They follow me.

"SON!." But I didn't even glance at my mom. I also ignored dad's glaring eyes at me. I just went straight to the nurse station. I didn't care if I'm limping while walking.

"GANTHER!."

"YOU NEED TO STAY ON YOUR BED. YOUR WOUND IS BLEEDING!."

"ANAK WHAT'S THE PROBLEM."

But I didn't spare any of them.  I didn't listen to any of them. I just ignored them. My knees went weak as the nurse answered my question.

"None sir, There's no Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton that confined here." I hardly shrugged my head and start looking in every room hoping that Onyx just hiding. The next thing I knew felt sting. As I looked in my shoulder a nurse inject me something. Slowly my eyes feel so heavy until I was pulled into slumber.

"W-where's Onyx?." The first thing I said as I woke up again. Kit and others smile sadly at me.

"Ganther, Onyx left. Here he said to give it to you..." They handed me a paper. Before leaving me alone. Instead of reading it. I just hide it. I'm scared to know what he writes on that paper. What if it's goodbye?. What if he's mad because I killed his brother. I chuckled suddenly when I realized what I am doing.

"Since when did I become paranoid like this?." I whispered but my head betrayed me when the answer appeared in my mind.

"Since you met him. Since you fall for him."

"Woah, this is new the mighty Ganther is crying..." I looked at him. To my father. He looks so satisfied seeing me like this vulnerable. I deserve his hatred right?.

"Why did karma hits you?. What now Ganther?.  Is it happy to be left behind by the person you love?. Well, it's your karma to ruining my life-." I cut him off.

"Ruining?" I chuckled. "Or protecting you and your family..." He laughed.

"Since when protecting become painful Ganther?. Since when?. Misha-."