Blood vs Blood

(A/n This part is when Onyx finds out that the real enemy is his own brother.)

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of View

"Your twin... Orion is your real enemy, Onyx..." My mind went blank as I heard that. I looked at Tyren a look telling him to stop lying but he shook his head. I felt like I lose my balance. My tears streamed down. I can't. My system couldn't accept what just I discover. I'm angry at Orion. I'm blaming him for losing our mom. But I never thought we'll end up like this. Is this karma?. I'm a bad person but I didn't deserve it right. Ths pain is too severe for me.

"O-onxy..." I grab his collar.

"T-tyren tell me you just lying. Or I just misheard it. No. Not my twin. We might hate each other we care too. Right?. I-i'm the one who is supposed to feel mad. I'm the one who should be angry." I let go of Tyren and wiped my tears. 

"I'll talk to him. We'll talk later about escaping here." I'm not in my sane as I said that and turn my back. I walk in the middle of the alley. My mind wandered to many why's. Asking for an answer.  I didn't knock I just open his door and entered.

"Onyx w-hy-" I didn't let him finish his words. My fist landed on his face.

"WHAT THE F*CK." He hissed. I pull his collar and laugh but no humor. No life. My tears fall down.

"Mother f*cker, Orion!  You are f*cking great!. How you manage to deceive me like that. How do you manage to act in front of us like you are not the f*cking mastermind of this all?. You can be a f*cking oscar awardee for your acts."

"So you know now?." His voice was playful a smug grin plastered on his lips.

"W-why?." I asked as I punch him again. He also throws punches at me. We beat each other as if we're not related. I can felt his anger every time his fist land on my face and my body. I never imagine this scene.

"JUST F*CKING DIE, ONYX. LET ME FEEL BELONG IN THIS EMPIRE. LET ME FEEL I'M LOVED. IT WILL JUST HAPPENED IF YOU ARE GONE!. IF YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!. JUST F*CKING DIE!." He strikes continuously. I fought back. My knuckles joints are stating to feel numb

"I f*cking hate you, Onyx. I loathed you. I hope I'm the only one who's born. Without someone like you. You stole everything from me. You let me suffered without even noticing it." He hissed. Suddenly he cackled. As if he saw something that'll defeat me. I sop when I felt a cold thing that pointing in my head. A gun. I looked behind me. My world ends up falling. 

"F*ck you, Misha!." I snarled at her. She chuckled.

"You already did, Onyx many times. For now, sleep. You need to sleep and wait for Ganther to rescue you. And you'll die together..." The last thing I heard. As the hard thing smashed to my head and darkness pulled me.

I groaned as I woke up my head feels heavy at the same time it's in pain. I turned my eyes to the corner as I heard someone spoke. I tried to move but I can't they chained my body. I  roamed my eyes around it's empty. I'm sitting in a monoblock. I and Misha are the people inside.

"You look pathetic right now, Onyx..." I gritted my teeth.

"You cunning b*tch!." She laughed and walk toward me. He caressed my face. I immediately move my face away from her touch. 

"I love you, Onyx..." She said. I smirked at her.

"Well, I don't love you. It's Ganther now." Her face darkened. I'm not shocked anymore where her palm landed on my cheek. I was about to speak up when I heard Orion's voice from the speaker.

"Do you want to get out of here?. Do you want to win in this game?. The last round of this game isn't about Leighton anymore. If you want to get out of this place find Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion kill him and get the key from him... Only one person can win this game, You need to kill everyone until you are the one who's still standing. Ganther if you want to save Onyx from his death. Come to me. Give me the f*cking key as n exchange in his life."