Dr. Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion

6years later...

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of View

"Dang, Kuya. Did you see the article about you?." I took a sip of my coffee.

"About what this time?." She frowned. 

"You need social media. Article about your voluntary mission at Lesotho you know your suicide campaign. Many admire you again this time."

"Misha, stop drowning yourself on the internet to read those kinds of articles. Just do your best-studying law." She pouted.

"Tell me, Kuya. What did you do?."

"Do what?."

"Graduating at medical school in just 4 years of studying. Instead of ten or more years. I want to study fast like yours." I facepalm at her. I poke her forehead which made her frown more.

"It's because I'm smarter than you."

"What are you doing two?." Dad asked as he sat down in his seat. Her wife also sat. Mama Mira. She smiles at me so I did the same.

"Kuya Ganther is bullying me, mom and dad." I chuckled and shook.

"I didn't. Dad and Ma, she's getting lazy to study." They both laughed.

"Misha, you should be patient." Mama Mira said.

"I am!." I stood up while laughing. 

"I need to go. I don't think I can go home tonight. I'll just stay at my office." I kissed Misha's forehead and Mama Mira's cheeks. Then hug dad before leaving. I drive until I arrived at the hospital.

"Good morning Dr. Ganther."

"Good morning Dr."

"Good morning." Every nurse and doctor greets me as I passed at them.  I just give them a nod. They use my silent treatment.

"Good morning dr." My secretary nurse greeted. I nod at her.

"What's my schedule for today?." I wear my white coat. And sat on the swivel chair. I fix my eyeglass.

"You have a VIP patient that you'll meet outside."

"What kind of VIP?."

"Known model and an athlete. He's famous so he doesn't want his fans to know what he's dealing with." I nod.

"What time is that?."

"8 pm Dr.."

"So I'm free?."

"Yes, Dr." I stood up.

"I'll do rounds and go to Mrs. Evanz's office for a while. By the way email, the patients that already discharged last week and I know you know the drill." She saluted at me.

"Yes, I'll ask them if how they are after they got home." I brought the medical chart with me and begin my round to my patients.

"How she is?" I asked the nurse assigned to Avy one of my patients.

"She doesn't have any episodes since she starts taking the medicine. It's been 2 weeks since then Dr. Ganther."

"Side effect of the drug?."

"She's having a headache, drowsiness, and drained."

"Lessen the dosage of the risperidone and if after doing that she hallucinates again tell me."

"Yes, Dr. Ganther." After checking my patients. I went to Mrs. Evanz's office. Pero bago ko pa mabuksan 'yon it open. A patient comes out. He looks very devastated.