The Welcome Party for the weakest

"Beware of the weakest, they can be a wicked too."

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

"Let go to the cafeteria kit." I insisted on kit. We are inside my dorm he fetches me for dinner. His face turned pale after hearing what I've said.

"Are you okay?." I asked him. He shook his head.

"G-ganther, why we don't cook for dinner today?. We can go to the green building. It's a building for the students who want to cook their own food. Every room there are looks like a unit. Let's go there. Let's stay there. Can we?." He almost pleads. He's really a weakling.

"Why?. I do want to see the cafeteria. Maybe next time. Please kit. I want to see it please." He gulped first before nodding sadly. We go out to my dorm together. Every step that we took I heard Kit's heavy sighed.  The more we get closer to the cafeteria the more I can feel his fear. He's shivering. And I think just a little more he'll cry. We are near to the cafeteria when he stopped.

"G-ganther. C-can we back out?." He almost whispered. I end upraised my eyebrow.

"Why?. Is there something wrong?." I innocently asked. 

"We'll face hell if we enter in the cafeteria." I chuckled. Hell?. Sounds interesting.

"I've been facing hell since then kit. Another hell is nothing for me. They are all the same. It just different hell, different demons. Let's go." I pulled his arms and I opened the door of the cafeteria without words. As I opened a cold water poured to us from above. It's too cold. I fixed my eyeglass and turned to the people inside. Laughs boomed.

"I-i told y-you." Kit said. I smile at him that made him shocked.

"Well, well, look who's here? A loser together with another loser. The same four eyes. A new loser of Leighton's university?." Onyx step forward to us. He has a smirk on his face. His presence was different when we met at the bar. He stops in front of me so I looked up at him. He gives me a disgusting gaze and he shrugged. 

"Another pest inside my kingdom. Hi there Ganther." He pushed me which made me lose my balance and fall. Another wave of laughter appears. Onyx friends start hurting Kit. I grunted when Onyx kicked me. 

"Let's the party begin," Orion yelled. A music played and all of them starts throwing food on us. It's painful. I felt the blood that gushing in my forehead when a hard thing hit me. Kit and I end kneeling. Kit cried and begged to them but they didn't listen. They've looked so happy seeing us suffer. Onyx held my chin. His perfect face has a satisfying expression.

"Welcome to the hell ganther." I was followed by a punch from him. We are left lying on the floor. Our bodies are aching. Before they totally leave her smile didn't escape to me.  The way she smiled I knew that she's happy seeing me in pain. My lips formed a smile.

"H-how can you smile after what happened?." I didn't look at him. I just looked up to the ceiling. My body is in pain but I'm used to it.

"Don't mind me kit." I heard him sighed again.

"I-I told you we shouldn't go here." 

"How long you've been staying here?. Staying in demon den?." I asked. He let out a sad chuckled. 

"4 years." 

"Why are you staying regardless of what they're doing?." 

"In debt of gratitude. The f*ck that gratitude." He looked at me like he's pleading. "That jerks parents. They're the ones who are supporting my study and my siblings too."

"You let them hurt you just because of that?."

"Just?  Are you kidding me?." 

"No, I'm not. I'm just amused don't worry."

"You?. You are Asuncion. And being Asuncion is being superior how come the heir of that clan enduring this kind of hell?." That made me gazed at him. I'm not expecting him to say that. "We just met Ganther but I feel that you have a deep reason that's why you are endured it. I might look weak but I know how to observe and feel my surrounding. Onyx you look so amazed at him. Without a fear. Who really are you?." I smirk mentally. I underestimate him. He isn't just a loser. He's not an ordinary pawn in my checkboard. I stood up and extend my hand to me.

"Let just say. I am someone who's looking for something. Don't worry Kit I'm no demon like them."He gladly accepted my hand. He fixed his eyeglass and look at me with a serious expression.

"We are the weakest here if you are just curious. Stop and leave this place. This is different hell. Onyx and the others. They're different kinds of demons. They'll not think twice if they want you dead. Here, He's like a God to all." I tapped his shoulder.

"Kit, do not put a period to the story that just starting. Don't worry my friend I know what my role here."

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's point of view

"Did you see their faces?.?. The f*ck guys it's priceless." Orion said while laughing. We laughed too.

"The new guy?. Do you know him?." Misha suddenly asked. She looks interested in that little guy.

"Yes, We met at the bar before why?. Do you know him too?" Orion replied to her while hugging her waist I look away.

"Nope. I don't know him." She responded.

"But don't deny. Our welcome party for him was kind of harsh." Bry stated but we can see the smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, and it's suited to him," Tyren remarked.

"So what's the plan for them." After Alex asked that they all glanced at me waiting for me to speak about it.

"Hmm let me think.." I held my chin acted like I'm thinking. Slowly a grins appeared on their lips. "Let them face the hell. Until they run away. Especially that Kit it's been four years since he became pest here. I want him gone. I want to see them running away in this place." Alex supposedly spoke when someone knocked on the door.  Tyren stood up to open it. A second later he came back with a box with him.

"A package for you Onyx." He handed a box to me.

"Why it doesn't have an address from the sender?."

"Maybe from one of your secret admirers. Normally your Fanclub was giving you gifts right?." I nod to Alex's words. Normally I'm receiving gifts from unknown women.

I opened it and I saw a glass king chess piece. Not just ordinary glass. It's has a Tyrian purple liquid inside.

"Wow. It's beautiful.." Misha uttered and I agree with her.

"Bro, it has a letter. I think." I put back the chess piece and get the Tyrian purple small envelope. And it has words outside. I read it.

'A Tyrian color for a king like you. A color that represents you.'

I opened the envelope and get the greeting card inside it's also a Tyrian purple.

"What's inside?." Bry curiously asked.

"Let's play king. Let's play inside your kingdom." I don't know what gotten on me but after years of hiding in a cold and ruthless image, I found myself shivering in fear.