Tears

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

I'm silently walking towards our building. It's been three weeks passed when Onyx knocked on my door wounded. He dozed off after I treat his injury and when he woke up he left a soon as possible. He left a note saying that treating his wound doesn't mean I'm already paid him for saving me. He said I still own him something. A favor. I shrug remembering those. In three weeks half of the population of the university died. Each night that passed becomes more bloody.

"Ganther," I stop from walking when I heard Kit's voice behind me. I faced him. It's been a long time last we talked. He's with Slade. He asked Slade to left us alone. 

"Can I talk to you?." I smile at him and look at my wristwatch. I'm about to go out to my class.

"Sure, Kit." He walks first. I followed him.  We reached the corner. He heaved a sigh before speaking.

"Ganther, join our group, please..." His eyes were pleading. "They'll kill everyone who's not part of the clan. They'll kill all the students even they're not part of Leighton's empire, please..." I shrug.

"Kit, just focus on your work. Don't mind me. I'm not your responsibility."

"I know, but you are my friend." I grinned after he said that. 

"Until now you still insisting that thing?. Stop imagining things Kit. I'm no one friend." He smiled at me but it obviously a fake one.

"Ganther, your action is different from the emotions that trying to escape on your eyes. You are too naive. I'll wait for you to fully accept your own emotions." He didn't let me butt in. Kit left me without even explaining what he said. I don't have any idea how long I'm standing alone.  

"That'll never happen, Kit. I'm just good on destroying not in keeping." I shook my head to remove Kit's words. I start walking toward our room. But I stop on my track when I saw my classmates outside the room. I heard the yells inside the room.

"F*CK YOU ALL!." It's Onyx. I don't know but it seems my feet have their own brain. I walk closer just to see. Onyx is punching his own friends. They're also fighting back. The room is now a mess. No one wants to interfere. All their auras are dark and dangerous. 

"ONYX. WHAT THE HELL!." Orion starts attacking Onyx too. Onyx versus four of them Onyx is much stronger than them.

"MOTHER F*CKER! WHO'S THE F*CKING TRAITOR?. IS THAT YOU?." He shouted that roared in the whole room. He kicked Tyren face. Tyren fell to the floor. His next target is Alex. He throws punches on Alex's face.

"OR, YOU?." He let Alex go and it collapsed. Onyx grabs a chair. And threw it to Bry, which caused the latter to lose his consciousness. He's raging.  His eyes were blazing in anger,  confusion, and sadness?. 

"ONYX! STOP!!" His twin tried to calm him down but Orion just received another blow from him. . He gave Orion a series of blows until his brother fell down. After that Onyx ends up kneeling and looking to the floor. He is panting heavily.

"T-tell me, w-who?. I-it's great..." He chuckled but it's just plain one. No humor.

"WHO F*CKING STEAL THE KEY?. THAT'S THE LAST SHOT WE HAVE. NOW IT'S F*CKING GONE." He chuckled once again. Before leaving, he stood up and kicks his friends and his own brother.  "You might win this time. You've got something that I'm hiding. The only keep for us to get out of this place. But I'll make sure I'll find a way to know who's the f*cking traitor among the four of you. I'll do everything to get the key back to me no matter what happens." After saying those he left without any words. No one dares to block his way. I silently follow him until he arrived at the rooftop of our building.