Warnings

Ganther Uries Neric Asunion's Point of View

I look up into the sky. Today is Saturday no class. I usually stay inside my dorm when it's the weekend. But today is different. I just found myself walking to the corridors until I reached our building's rooftop. I shut down my phone. I don't want Onyx to contact me. I'll deal with him soon not now. I'm not in the mood.

"There's something wrong about you today..." I don't need to look for me to know who's that. I know that voice. I mentally grin, he's been avoiding me since the day I told him that I knew his secret.

"Why are you here, Kit?. Why you didn't continue avoiding me?." He avoided my eyes then walk forward where I'm sitting. He sat down beside me.

"I don't know either, maybe I just use to your presence. Also, I end up asking myself. Why I'm avoiding you?. You didn't do anything." I didn't reply to him. I just stared at the sky. There's no sun. It's gloomy. I think it will rain.

"So, why are you here?. I received a kick from Onyx and his minions for telling them that I don't know where are you. Which is true." I chuckled.

"I just not in the mood playing with him. I refer like this enjoying the silence not until you came." He frowned after hearing that. He turns his gaze to me like he's looking for an answer.

"I'm curious what kind of game you are playing with the king of Leighton. Are you not scared?." Fear?. I don't know what kind of feeling is that. I've encountered many people with terrifying emotions but I never got a chance to feel what being afraid is.

How Ganther?. If you are the reason for their fear?.

"You are the one who said, curiosity kills the cat then here you are being nosy." He heaved a sigh and smile at me.

"You also the one who said that I am not a cat in this den. I'm a tiger hiding in kitten fur. So it's doesn't have an effect on me and even on you. But I'm sure you are not a tiger." I don't why I let Kit sit beside me and talk like this. This so unlike me. I should scare him to leave me alone.

"Yeah, I'm not a tiger." because I am a hunter.

"So what kind of game?." He asked that question again. I shrugged my shoulder. I stared at him. Looking at Kit he's really innocent and I know he is. Compare to me I'm far from being an innocent one. Every person I talked with I know their secret. I'm not going to enter in other demon's lair if I don't have any bullets with me. 

"I don't know. When I saw Onyx there's something pulling me to him. Then here I am, entering in his kingdom." Kit gives me an expression like I'm the most lunatic person he met.

"Do you like him?." He seriously asked. I laugh because of his question. Damn!. I almost cried because of laughter. He makes a face again.

"I'm not joking for you to laugh like a mad man" I wiped my almost tears due from laughing.

"I just get thrilled at his aura Kit. And besides, I don't know what is like and love."

"I don't have any idea that there are people who don't know those two." I don't know if it just me but I can sense the sadness in his tone.

"You said I'm worthless?. Do you think I am?." I don't why I'm talking with Kit about this topic but I answered him.

"Yes, you are worthless..."

"Do you know how I will able to find my worth?." That the question I didn't expect him to hear from him.

"Ganther?. How?." I'd didn't expect that Kit will shed in front of me. Frustration was written to his face. I turned my eyes away from that sight. My chest tight as I saw his tears. Why?. What is this?. A pity?. No Ganther you just saw your old state on him. The weak one. The innocent one. I know Kit shouldn't part of this place.