The master and the slave

Someone's Point of view

"What are we going to do?. We've been waiting. Our time is running out." I can sense being impatient in that voice.

"Don't be so excited. Especially now, it looks like a good show is going to happen. Let just watch how that Ganther and Onyx ruined each other. Then we will do our task.  We will kill those Leighton like what we plan." Anger was visible on that angel's face.  

"Don't you like it?. The people that you hate so much will be going to destroy each other?." A man beside me asked. As that person heard that a smirk appeared on the demon's lips. I grin at that thought. All of us are demons. Demons that hiding. But I will make sure, we will destroy those people who act like a king in this hell. 

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

"You are late." His cold voice welcomed me. I'm panting as I reached his lair. The mansion at the back of the university. It's too early when I received a text from him. I don't know how he gets my number but I don't really care.  I heard the cackles of his friends while looking at me. I gave him the breakfast that he asked me to buy.  It's been one month since my life become like this, inside the university. Onyx makes my life here living hell.

"I-i waited until it was cooked. So it took me a while." He take the styro where the pancake and syrup are.  My eyes closed when he throws the pancake with syrup on my head. I can feel the stickiness and the hotness of it. But it was replaced by coldness when he also poured the chocolate shake that I also bought for him.

"I changed my mind. I don't want a pancake anymore. I want rice and bacon. Make it fast I'm hungry. " I nodded and smile and run. When I entered the cafeteria. All of them looked at me with disgust. Some of them laughing but I didn't mind them. I ordered rice with bacon and egg.  I also added water for him too. Then run quickly to go back to Onyx. II give him again the food that I've bought for him but like what he'd done to the pancake. He throws it again on me.  I winched because of the hot rice. Their laughs echoed in the place.

"Do you think I'll eat food that came from you?. I heard you are gay.  What if you put a love potion in that. Tsk." He said. I wonder why people always make being gay an issue?. It's not a big deal. Bullying is a much big issue than that but why no one makes a move to stop it?. See?. Foolish tks.

He pushed me before leaving. His friends followed him. Except for Orion. He walks toward me and offer his hand. I accepted it.

"Are you okay?." He asked. I nodded. He comes closer to me and He is the one who fixed my uniform. 

"I'm sorry about Onyx's attitude." I just smiled.

"It's okay. Thanks by the way." He nodded then turned his back to me and left. I looked at Orion's back. 

"You are a good boy type. Tsk but you can't hide your true stinky smell. Pathetic." I whispered to myself before going back to my dorm to change my clothes.

***

"Are you okay?." Kit asked as I sat down beside him. I can feel their stare at me. Especially Onyx.

"Yes, why  wouldn't I be okay?." He gives me a pitying look and touches my neck. I feel that sting on that area.

"It's swollen. Where did your neck got burned?." I suddenly remembered the rice that Onyx threw at me. Instead of answering Kit, I just smile at him and keep my mouth shut. This is my game. I don't want a pawn to be part of it. It's between me and the king.  For the whole day, Onyx didn't stop ordering me around and embarrass me. I can be an oscar awardee for my acting skills.