The Pawn

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of view

"What happened at Adler's basketball players is kind of weird don't you think?." Tyren suddenly said. We are in our hideout. Our training was just ended.

"Two of their players died, the rest are in prison." Bry didn't even remove his eyes from the book that he was reading when he suddenly spoke.

"Well, it's kind of really really weird. What happened to them is like a domino effect " Orion butt in. Even me, when I've heard about what happened I ended up thinking there's something wrong. It likes there's a foul play.

"Stop bothering yourselves about them." I growled at them.

"Aren't you feel pity about them?." Alex asked 

"Why?. Why do I need to pity them?. I don't even know them. We're not even friends. I'll just waste my time on them." I scoffed. I only received a chuckled from them.

"What a heartless jerk." My world seems stopped when I heard her modest voice.  She sat beside my brother. I clenched my fist secretly when I saw how my twin kissed her forehead. She smiled to us that made my heart jump but I can feel the pang inside of me when her smiled widen as she looks to Orion.

"You should be sensitive too Onyx. Even though they are not your friends you should have pity for them." She said while looking at me with a poker face. You should be sensitive too. It hurt me seeing that you love my brother. 

"Tss." I stood up and grab my bag to leave.

"I'll go. See you tomorrow. I'll back to my dorm."  I didn't wait for their responses I just left them.  Leaving them with Misha. I start waking when an arm snaked to my shoulder. I'm not surprised anymore that he followed me.

"Bro. Are jelly jelly?." He jokingly voiced out.  

"F*ck off Alex." I hissed.

"I don't understand you, bro. Why don't you tell her that you are in love with her? Not like this?. You are always secretly jealous of them. Even she is your brother's girl. You should tell her. Remember? You are the first one who has her.  You can still steal her." I just gave him a blank look. 

"I want to. But Misha loves my brother too much. I can see it." He took a deep sighed.

"Does your brother love Misha?."

"I don't know.  I don't care too." After telling him that I left him with a grin. As I arrived at my dorm. I slammed myself to my bed. I was about to close my eyes when I felt my phone vibrating.

"Headmaster. Why did you call me?."

("Young master, I've received a request. Someone wants to transferee to your university." My forehead creased. The first semester is about to end. It's kind of odd.

"Who?."

("Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion is his name. Young master, we can't decline him. His family is one of the wealthy in our district.") Ganther is familiar to me. Where did I hear that one?. Suddenly I remembered a guy from the bar. That loser. My friends asked me a dare to get his name. I don't want to do it because I'm not gay but I don't want to be called Kj. He is cute but looks like a vulnerable sh*t. I hate weak people.

("Young master?." ) I can back to my senses when the headmaster called me again.

"Sure accept it. But make sure only him. I don't want another loser to my university." After saying that I hung up. And let me doze into a deep slumber.

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

"Son, is your mind isn't going to change?." I swallowed my food first before answering her. I smiled at mom.