Betrayal and Emotions

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

Everything seems new for the three of us. One month after since Onyx asked me to be part of their group with Kit and Slade. I once asked Onyx and others what their group name but they said they don't have any. I also discover that all of them are the heir of Mafia empires and they are here for protection. And that made me laugh. They are here for protection without thinking they might trap here and die because their enemies are here.

Since then, the students to start showing respect to us. No more bullies, no more bruises. We are in the room right now, waiting for our professor. I can feel the glares coming from Misha. One thing only didn't change at all. My little sister still wants me to vanish here. I don't know how many times she tried to threaten me. She tried to act tough but I know she's afraid of me.

"Good morning class," I snapped back to reality when our prof greeted us. No one greeted him back and he used to it. "I have an announcement, a week from now we are having our foundation week." After he said that my classmates are gone wild. They seemed so excited about it.

"Settle done everyone. I'm going to discuss the activities the going to be held for the foundation week. We have still a sports championship. Every department needs representatives for every sports game, such as basketball, swimming, baseball, archery, and many more. Your class president will be going to list your names if you wanted to join. Booths. But it should be related to the theme that we have this year. And the highlight of the foundation day is the ball. If you have any questions about it it's your chance to ask."

"What is the theme, Sir?." One of my classmates asked.

Our prof opened the folder on his desk. "Hell, that's the theme for this year." After saying that I can feel how the classroom aura changed.

"Orion, what the f*ck?. Bakit nag-iba ang theme?. That's not what we talked about." I heard Tyren's voice behind.

"I don't know either. Something wrong. The proposal I gave to the headmaster is good and it should be hot and cold." Orion answered with uneasy. Nagtaas ng kamay si Onyx.

"Yes, Mr. Leighton?." Onyx's face is emotionless isn't new anymore. He's like a blank bond paper. No context and you will not understand because you can't read it. Or I should say you can't read anything because it's blank.

"The theme for foundation who submitted that?. It wasn't the theme we passed to the headmaster."

"The board of directors. They are the one who wants that theme." After that silence thundered in the room. The game will start my pieces will going to defeat each other. I mentally grinned guessing who will be the winner of the bloody game they're going to face. I'll not interfere. I'll just be the observer for them. I'll not take a side. Because the manipulator, never takes sides because at the end of the game the controller is the winner. I'll the winner seeing them being played and play with each other, betrayed one another is satisfying for me is being contented. And being contented is the feeling of being a winner. I'll be the winner in the end.

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of view

"I think the game of those f*ckers, will start at the day of the foundation week." It's not a question but a statement from Bry. We are in my cabin. The class was already ended.

My twin took a sigh and massaged his nose bridge. "let's just be ready for the possibility of death game for that day." He said.

"How about Ganther, Kit, and Slade?. Are we not going to tell them?." Alex asked. I shook my head. Suddenly, Ganther's empty eyes flashed on my mind. And his eyes are the reason why I can't go ahead with my plan. I don't understand. Why he has an effect on me. And it's frustrating. Ever since I saw his lifeless eyes I no longer understand myself.