Another form of a murderer

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion Point of view

"Welcome home, young master." My butler greeted me as I went out to the car. I smiled at him and he also smiles at me in answer to my gesture.

"Son.." A tight hug welcomed me as I enter the entrance of the mansion.

From behind, I saw my dad staring at me and at my mom with a blank expression. I give him a smile that made his blank expression fade and change into a terrified one. He turned around right away like he saw nothing.

"How's you,r school son?. Did someone hurt you again?." She examined my body to check for bruises. We are now in the library.

"I'm fine mom," I said. "Besides, Kaiden and his friends are no longer studying at Alder."

"I know. Kaiden killed his own self. The others are imprisoned. They deserve that for hurting and made precious son's life like a hell." I shrugged and embraced my mom again. I always want her warm. She caressed my cheeks.

"It's not enough after what they've done to you. It still not enough." Her voice filled with anger.

"Don't say that mom. Even they're bad people, they deserve better too. Jethro and Kaiden's death made me sad too." Mom's anger suddenly subsided and change into a soft one.

"If you are not my child, I might mistake you as an angel. You are too kind Ganther, You are too naive to understand how's life revolves. The things that happened to them are what we called karma. No one can escape to karma, that's the nature of human life."

"Tell me, mom?. Are you the one who did that to them?." She heaves sighed and nodded.

"I'm the one who made others imprisoned. But about Kaiden and Jethro's deaths, I am not part of it son."

"It's okay mom. Don't worry." They deserve more.

"I'll go, upstairs mom. I'll rest for a while." Kissed her forehead before went out to the library to go up to my room.

"Murderer." I'm not surprised anymore seeing my dad standing at my room's door.

"Stop playing others' lives, Ganther. You end up being a murderer. You even used your mom to make them suffer. I don't have a killer son." let out a 'haha' after hearing that.

"Since when I became your son? dad?." Pain crossed his eyes. Pain?. I wonder what kind of emotion is that.

"Ganther son, stop manipulating people's lives. You slowly turning into a monster. That Jethro and Kaiden?. They died because of you. Because of the fears that you made them felt. Gather many people died because of you.  Not only those two---." I cut him off by smirking.

"Isn't my fault that they are coward daddy. It's not my fault if their cowardly pushed them to death. That's their decision, not mine. Tsk, they are too pathetic. Pathetic like you."

"I'm not a murderer dad. I'm just their karma." He shrugged his head. I can see his expression telling me that he didn't agree with my statement.

"You are a murderer son. It's just you didn't hold any weapon to killed them. You didn't kill them directly. You made them see their own nightmares. You are the one who pushed them to chose to end everything. You are the reason why they met their dead end. You are not different from those criminals who are killing their victims. Stop playing their emotions." I smiled after hearing that. Murderer?. I like that term though.

"Stop telling me what to do daddy. Stop acting so brave because you are not. You are just like those people that you are saying. The only difference. You were aware of your own enemy but look at you. You are a coward too right?" I saw how his fists form a ball. And his jaw is clenching. He is angry right now.

"Yes, I might a murderer. Another form of a murderer but who cares I love what I'm doing. Just hide in your mouse hole like a scared rat. A rat that fears a big cat. Besides you're great at hiding." I tsked. "Don't make me vomit from your words, because we all know, it's because of you." After saying that I left him. I entered my room with a smile on my lips.

"Murderer huh?." I whispered and chuckled. What a great title.

****

A noise welcomed me inside a bar. The smell of cigarettes and liquors spread to the whole bar.  I sat in the VIP seat that far from a dance floor where people wildly dancing. I took a sip of my vodka. While observing people. I saw others making out in the dark.

"Alone?. Good boy?." I looked to the girl who was seated beside me. She's wearing a black fitted dress. And its length is only half of her legs. Her cleavage is shown too. She looks edible for me. I smirk.

"Yeah. I'm alone and sad. Can you help me?." I saw how she bit her lips and move more to make our skins met.

"So tell me?. How can I help you lonely boy?."

"Die." She's stunned hearing it.

"W-what?." I leaned to her and bit her earlobe that made her moaned.

"Die. I'll be happy if you die little b*tch." She pushed me and slapped me.

"Psycho." She hissed and stormed away. I held my cheeks that's slapped.

"Not bad." And drink again to my glass. When I got bored I stood up. I'm dizzy. because of the liquors that I consumed. I walk towards the comfort room.

When I'm going out to the CR, someone bumped me. I fell down because of the impact.

"Are you okay?." A warm hand held my waist. His voice is calming. I looked up to see the person who bumped me. He is tall compared to me.  As our gaze met I felt something that I don't understand. My heart skips for the reason that I don't know. I stood up properly.

He smiled at me. I can see it even it's dim to our place.

"I'm sorry bro. I think I'm already tipsy. I didn't see you." He said while scratching his nape. I gave him a smile too.

"No, it's okay. I didn't see you too and I'm dizzy." I fixed my eyeglass.

"Are you new here?. This is the first time I saw you. And sorry to say. But your face isn't suitable here." Then he laughed. It sounds so sexy.

"Nope. This is my first time. My friends just invited me here. I'm not used to this kind of place you know. And it's uncomfortable for me."

"That's explained though. By the way, I'm Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton, you?" He extended his hand to shake hands. I gladly accepted it.

"I'm Ganther, Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion." We shake hands.

"Nice meeting you, Ganther. I need to go. See you around." I nodded. I just eyed him until I can't sight him anymore. I smiled.

"Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton what a nice name. Nice acting though." I chuckled as I watched them laughing as that Onyx has done his dare.

Before I went out to that place. I stared at him. And I think he feels it because he looked around to find who's staring at him. His eyes spat my location but I know he cannot see me because it's too dark in here. A sweet smile plastered to my lips.

"I want to play," I uttered before turning back with a smile.