SORRY

"Not all white is pure, some of them are tainted with black."

Someone's Point of view

"P-please..." His tears are bursting. His eyes are filled with fears. He's like a kid that lost in the middle of nowhere. He was kneeling in front of me. He was so weak because of the wounds that he has. I grinned. I caressed his cheek using my knife.

"Why?. Tell me, why I should let you go?." My voice has a hint of tenderness that made him shiver more.

"I-i'm not part of l-leighton empire." I laughed because of what he just said. I grabbed his collar that made him flinched. He almost pee in his pants

"Awww, if I am Onyx or Orion. I'll definitely knock your head off. You just deny your clan. What a pity. Your loyalty for your owner just banished because you are caught by your enemies." I smile at him.

"I'm sorry, but we need to get rid of the fest first before your kings. And sad to say, you are one of the fests." I didn't let him speak. I slit his throat right away. I chucked as his blood gushed out around. It also splashed on my face. His eyes were opened and you'll know that he tortured first before he was killed. I engraved the words that we intend to send to those Mother f*cker heirs of Leighton. When I'm done, I stood up and ready to go. But a soon as I turned my back I was stunned seeing him leaning in the wall smirking at me. It's dark but I can see his eyes clearly. 

"G-ganther..." It's almost whispering. His grin widened. 

"Hi, there." He steps forward which made me shiver. He didn't do anything but his aura it's... deadly.

His grin vanished it was replaced by an innocent smile. The beam that he was always showing. But his eyes, it's empty.

"You are not being careful. You are busy threatening that bug without thinking someone might see you. Be thankful that I am the one who saw it." He stops in front of me. He raised his head to met my gaze. I'm taller than him. But it didn't help me to feel at ease.

"Your side is already making move. Do your best. Make me satisfied while watching all of you destroying each other." My knees suddenly shaking. His voice tone, it's cold. It's lifeless but I felt like something digging into my stomach that wants me to puke in fright.  

The Ganther I'm facing now is very different from the Ganther I always see every day. 

I almost jump when he pats my shoulder. When he sees how I reacted he let out a chuckle. He cupped my face. I can feel the stickiness in my face and I am sure it's blood from the man I killed. When he let my face go. My jaw drop when he clicked his finger with blood. The blood that sticks in his hand. His eyes darkened more as an innocent smile appeared again.

"Scary cat. Remember this, don't let your guard down. Maybe later, Onyx and the others are the ones who caught you in the act and you wouldn't able to look back anymore." After saying that he left me. He left me dumbfounded. I feel weaken. I end up kneeling on the floor.

"W-what the hell is that?."

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of view

"Ganther!." I looked back to see who calls me. It's Kit. I stop walking and wait for him.

"Where's Slade?." I asked him. Weeks passed when I see how Slade and Kit become more close. I'm with them but I didn't usually talk to them a lot.

"He's in the library. Looking for System Analysis and design book."

"By the way, what happened?. Why Onyx didn't mess with you?. I noticed it's been weeks since Onyx let you." It's also weeks since Onyx and I talked. He's busy. Dealing with his enemy. Rather I say... Enemies.