The Manipulator's Tears

"He who spit promises but turn into poison..."

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of View

"Keep quiet." He whispered at me. We are not walking in the dark corridors of the library. We are careful in our movement. I couldn't help myself to look at Onyx's dagger that he's holding tight right now. Fresh blood is dripping to that sharp thing. Evil's hour and we are looking to the secret passage.

"There it is." Onyx pointed a bookshelf in front of us. It looks normal bookshelf at all. He sighed.

"If I didn't lose the key I'm sure I'll drag you out of this hell." He sadly smiles at me. I just shrug at him.

"Just be patient we will get out of here, Onyx. This game will end too." I give him a reassuring smile. Before I could speak again, he pushed me away and I heard someone's groaned in pain. I turned at Onyx he's not holding his dagger anymore. It's now attached to someone's forehead. To the person who was supposed to attack me but Onyx is faster so he ends up dead behind me.

"Let's go they'll attack us any moment." He intertwined our hands together and we run to back to my dorm.

****

"So what's your plan?." I asked Onyx he's busy typing on his laptop. He's hacking Leighton's security. After we talked that day. Onyx never left my side. He even sleeps in my room. He becomes my full-time bodyguard. He and his friends never talk again after the incident in the room. Onyx become colder at them. Today is Saturday so we don't have class today.

"Just, wait baby. I'll try to hack this f*cking security. We cannot trust anyone here. We need help from outside. That's why I'm trying to breach the security of the who University to give us access from outside." He explained while seriously looking at his laptop. I shifted my gaze. I'm not still used to Onyx's calling me baby. It gives me goosebumps.

"It looks like everything plans well." He hissed. I tapped his back. "They work so clean. I can't even know who's the traitors in my friends." He chuckled but it sounds bitter.

"Do you think we can still get out of here?." He suddenly asked. His eyes are losing hope. Every day that passed many lives have been wasted and every breath that they took away because of greed many lose their hope to live anymore. "I want you to get out of here even I'm not one of it. I'm not scared of dying here as long you can get out of here." I held his hand and squeezed it. I know all of this is new to me. But it gives me a comfortable feeling. With Onyx I feel so home.

"We'll get out of here together..." I said, more pledged.

"Do you want to know who's the traitors?." I asked. He stared at me.

"What-." He wasn't able to continue his words when a loud explosion interrupted him. We can feel the ground shaking. Onyx stood up. Nervous is clearly written to his facade.

"Stay here, I need to check it." I nodded. He kissed my forehead before leaving. After few minutes. I wore a jacket with a hood and go outside. I run toward the place where the explosion happened. There I saw bunches of students crying. Some of them are covered with blood in's girls' dormitory.

"EVERYONE THAT IN HERE PROCEED TO GYMNASIUM," Onyx yelled. He's with Alex and others but he didn't even give them a glance.

"AND WHAT MADE YOU THINK WE WILL FOLLOW YOU?. THIS IS YOUR F*CKING FAULT ONYX. JUST DIE ALREADY-." The place filled with shouts when Onyx suddenly choked the girl who yelled at him. He is mad and it can be seen in his eyes. Mad at the same time tired. He's tired of dealing with this game. But what can he do?. if he's the real deal in this game?. I feel bad for him.