Selfish Reason

Onyx Ollivander Faiz Leighton's Point of View

"Are you now okay?." His voice sounds sweet to me. I didn't answer him.  I just stay my head leaning on his shoulder. I feel so very tired. But being with this person I feel so relax and energize. This person beside me made me feel that I am just still a young boy who needs care. Suddenly Misha's face appeared in my mind. But this time I feel nothing for her. I just took a sigh and let the silence engulf us.

"Ganther..." I called him. When I decided to broke the silence. I can feel he looked at me but I didn't look back on him. I'm scared that I might not able to get up anymore because I fall deeper.

"Hmmm..." Just a simple response from him has a huge impact on me.

"What did you do?." I wanted to laugh at what I asked. I can imagine him frowning now.

"What do you mean? Onyx?. What did I do?. In what?." I just shrug. I change my question.

 "Ganther, tell me. Are you on my side?. Or in the end, you are going to betray me too?. I hope not. Because you are the only one I can trust in this place. You are the only one I saw that'll going to stay with me until the end." I remove my head from his. And look directly to his black orbs.

 "Please tell me that you'll stay beside me and I promise I'll protect you even it caused my death." He becomes serious and looks at me. His serious expression was replaced by a smile. A genuine smile that made my heart gone wild. I chuckled mentally I'm totally whipped. He broke the walls that surround me.

"Yes, I'm on your side, Onyx you can trust me." I nodded. Even you didn't say it. I'll trust you because my heart already belongs to you.

Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion's Point of View

"I didn't know I'll end up doing this," I whispered to myself while looking at my new creations. They're shinning because of the light in my room.  It was made from crystal, like my chess pieces. It was made from the stronger stone on earth and it's really got the design that I've wanted. I counted it. They're five in total.

"Who is the lucky four?." I get the key in my drawer. At spin it on my finger.

"How are they going to win if they'll all be stuck in here?." I chuckled. The clock in the hall rang and it just means. It's already evil's hours. I can hear the yells from outside. Those past nights I'm already used to hear shouts of pain and fear from outside. I rose up and slide the key inside my pocket. I wore my black hoodie and go outside.

My footsteps echoed in the hallways. I always sneak in every evil hour. I like seeing them killing each other for the sake of freedom. The twin Leighton is still the target but no one ever wins against them. They are beasts in human form. Their group can kill just using bare hands. They already knew that Slade and Kit are on the enemy's side. Like what the rules said. No one can attack if it's angel hour. Many tried to attack Onyx's group in the morning but automatically there's a sniper that going to shoot them. There are people watching our every move from afar.

"That's the plan... I'll kill them all. No one should discover what is happening inside this university. I am the only one who's allowed to get out in this place. I'll look for the key. After my plan. I'll take care of everything. Everything will fall in my hand. This game is built for all but only one should be a winner and it supposed me." I stop from my track when I heard that. I smirk while looking at him talking to someone on his phone.  A grin plastered on his lips. He looks so satisfied with his plan. I shook my head before continuing walking as if I didn't hear anything.