Epilogue

Onyx Ollivander Faiz's Point of View

"Ganther!." I called him. A soon as he turns his direction at me I press the camera. Because of the flash, he ended up closing his eyes that make me laughed. He looked at me with an annoyed expression that made me laugh more.

"Onyx! stop taking pictures." He hissed.

"Onyx?. It should be baby right?." I asked while pouted. He glared at me. Damn! When I will use seeing him glaring at me?.

"I love you..." He avoided my gaze. I smirk playfully when I saw his cheeks flushing. I walk towards him. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead that made his face more redden.

"I love you, too. But baby, please stop taking pictures of me without telling me. It's epic." I nodded.

"Sure, now let's picture together." I wrapped my arm to his shoulder we both looked to the camera with smiles and contentment.

"Let get married?."I can feel him being stilled as he heard that. I looked at him with a serious expression.

"W-what?." I get the box in my pocket and opened it.

"Spend your life with me, Ganther let's get married. Let's build a family." I kneel down in front of him. He chuckled but his tears shining.

"Dang, I thought I'll be the first who'll purpose." He pulled out something in his pocket. It's also a velvet box like I am holding it only has a different color. He opened it. It's a ring too.

"Y-you-" He nodded.

"I was about to ask you but you asked me first. Tsk." I laughed. I stood up and hugged him. 

"Why are you hugging me?. I didn't answer yet." I shook my head.

"I don't need your verbal word for an answer. Seeing that ring I definitely know the answer. And it's a yes." He hugged me back.

"I love you." He whispered. He only says that word occasionally but every time he said it. It makes my heart jump in victory. We both put the ring on our fingers and smile at each other.

"I love you more."

****

"Baby..." I called him but he didn't answer.  I turned at him to check him.  shrug when I saw him sleeping already. He looks so peaceful. I can't stop myself to stared at him. His innocent features are really adorable. I kissed his hand where our wedding ring is.

"Who would ever think that this innocent man is the one who'll free us in hell?." I whispered. I lean at our bed headboard. I shut my eyes closed and that made me recall everything from the start.

"Dare." I boredly said. Tyren laughed like an insane.

"So, Onyx see that boy?." I took a glance at the direction he pointed. There's a boy sitting alone on the couch drinking.

"What about him?."

"I'll be easy for you. Just ask his name." After hearing that dare I stood up. I walk towards him. I waited for him when he went to the comfort room. And the moment our eyes met. There's something inside of me feels alive.

I thought we'll never see each other again but I'm wrong he entered at Leighton. I discovered he and Misha were half-siblings. Because of their dad. Misha wants me to make him suffer and I did. But I never ever expect I'll fall so deeply. The more I give him hell the more I fall with him. Until the plan to make him fall for me was established. I did everything to make him fall. But I didn't know that everything that I'm doing are isn't an act anymore. I'm doing it because I wanted. My heart wants it. When I faced one of my downfalls he was there listening to me and hugging me.

"Crying is braveness, Onyx it means you are not afraid of letting the world see your what you really feel." I feel so free at that time. I become real to myself. I'm not that brave. I'm not that heartless. I still care for them. That day I already named the emotions that Ganther made me feel the moment our eyes landed on each other. Peace, comfort, care... Love.

Ganther is the only person who stays beside me when everything is in chaos. But I don't want him to be in danger so I hurt him. I left him. Telling him I just played with his feeling. And that day I saw how dangerous he is. But still, I love him. Whatever he is. I can accept it. Because I love him.

"Baby come back, please. Don't turn your back..." That's what I wanted to say when he turned his back at me and to Misha. I want to apologize but I'm doing it for him. But it turns out I just fell into their trap. All of them fooled me. Ganther is the only one who's on my side.

He did everything to save me, us. When I saw his rage in his eyes. I knew it. He's dangerous but the point is, he loves and cares for us so he doesn't care if he becomes a monster for the people he values a lot. He might be dangerous despite his innocent appearance. Ganther is the purest person I know. And the world didn't deserve him. So do I. I didn't deserve him but he choose me and I'm the luckiest person because he is with me. And he loves me.

"Hey, why are you crying?." I came back to reality when I felt warm hands cupping my face. As I opened my eyes his deep black eyes met mine.

"Because I am happy. So much happy." I sincerely said. He smiled which made his dimples visible.

"I am happy too, Onyx. So much." I was about to kiss him when the door burst open.

"DADDY!,DADAAAAAA!." Wave jumped to our bed. He's giggling.

"Why are you still awake son?." Ganther asked him. Wave pouted and hugged Ganther. I give a sullen glance to our son. I should the one who's Ganther hugging right now. I saw Ganther shook his head as he saw me sulking.

"I can't sleep. Dada..." He said while pouting.

"You can sleep here, son." Automatically I gazed up to Ganther and mouthed 'What' at him. He just smirked. Giving me a victory smug.

"I love you, dada." Wave kissed Ganther before turning to me. And kissed me too. "I love you, daddy." I pinched his cheeks before kissing his forehead.

"I love you, too son." Ganther said to Wave and kiss him before looking at me. "I love you." I smile and hug both of them.

"I love you both."

Peace of mind is one thing all of us needed. And in the middle of chaos, I found my peace and it's no other than Ganther Uries Neric Asuncion or I should say, Ganther Uries Neric Leighton.

End?.

No, this is not an end...

Because I never saw any ending every time I am with him.