Virginity | Jungkook

This fic contains some sensitive topics which some people might find triggering

This fic contains some sensitive topics which some people might find triggering. Skip this fic if you feel uncomfortable.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

"Okay guys, I have something to tell you," Dasom whispers as she settles down at the lunch table with us.

"What?" Min young asks with wide eyes, pausing the chopsticks midway.

Dasom suppresses a smile and pushes the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"We did it, yesterday," she covers her face with her hand and smiles. Her ears turn red as she looks through the gaps between her fingers.

"Holy shit, another one in our group. Oh my god," Min Young covers her mouth.

Jasmine raises her brows as she shakes her head. "Y'all kids, too late," she takes a bite of her food.

"Well, excuse me. My pussy wasn't dying for a cock. Besides I didn't want to rush," Dasom says, sticking her tongue out.

Cleo knew the next topic would be her so she keeps silent and tries to concentrate on her seaweed soup.

"I'm pretty sure Cleo is going to wait until all her hair turns grey," Jasmine says. She looks at Cleo and pokes tongue into her cheek. Cleo looks at her with a 'leave me out of this' face.

"Honestly, I even doubt that she might be hiding the truth. Having such a hot guy like Jungkook around you? I heavily doubt if you are virgin," Jasmine drops the chop sticks and looks at Cleo.

"Why the fuck is my virginity a problem here? Running a cult shit? Trying to sacrifice me?" Cleo huffs out. Jasmine bursts out into laughter turning a few heads in the room.  Cleo rolls her eyes at her.

"Do it before he finds someone else to do it with," Min Young says, high fives with Jasmine.

"You should stop bothering her. Losing virginity isn't something that we should force. It should come naturally," Dasom frowns.

"Exactly and Cleo will wait until all nature blesses her," Jasmine throws her head back and laughs.

"Very funny," Cleo gets up from the chair and takes her plate. She puts in the dispose tray and walks out towards her class. She throws a glance into Jungkook's classroom before walking away. Of Course he won't be there. He is the best basketball player in the whole goddamn campus and the state finals are coming up so obviously he is at practice.

She goes to her class and sits down. She doesn't let the conversation from afternoon get the best of her during her classes. Usually she would go to see Jungkook after the classes but today her mind is fucked enough so decides it's best not to. She texts him that she is heading home for today and leaves.

It is around seven and Cleo is busy finishing her biology assignment when she hears a knock on the door of her tiny apartment she lives in. She looks through the peephole and a smile creeps across her lips when she sees the familiar figure on the other side of the door.

"You are a distraction you know that right?" she tilts her head and smiles after opening the door.

"Well, I missed my baby girl what should I do?" he says, flashing a cute smile at her. She shies away and turns around to walk towards her assignment she has been working on.

"I am busy though, I am working on my assignment," she says. He follows her to the desk and sits on it earning a laugh out of her.

"Really?" she asks, carrying a smile on her face. "Take your ass off my assignment. I don't want to get my ass whooped," she tries to push him but he won't budge.

"I came here because I need your attention," he pouts. Cleo's cheeks start to burn because she still isn't used to cute Jungkook.

"No sir, ass off the desk," she crosses her arms.

"Listen to me," he says, bends down to drop a peck on her lips.

"I'm listening," she says. Licking her lips.

"I love you," he grins. She rolls her eyes.

"I thought it was something else. And ofcourse I love you too," she pinches his cheeks. She then kisses him on the lips. She parts and looks at him. He looks at her with big starry eyes as he smiles.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?" she looks away. He puts his hand under her chin and turns her head to him. "Should we do it?"

"You mean?"

She nods. He pulls her closer and kisses her forehead. "You want to?"

She darts her eyes down biting her lip. "Well, me and my friends were talking about it this afternoon and they all were asking if you and I had done it and stuff. I mean I know I have been holding you off because I want to find the right time. It started to bother me if I am a boring girlfriend…"

"You think you are boring because we don't make out? Who plants this kind of shit in your brain?"

"No, it's just," she shrugs her shoulders. "If you want we can," she looks down.

"It's not about what I want, it's not what you want. It should happen naturally. Why are you bothering your galaxy mind with these kinds of stuff?" he cups her face.

"My friends think it's cool to lose virginity at a young age. Sometimes they make fun of me because you know," she looks at him. Jungkook throws his head back and laughs.

"Cool? What are we in highschool? I thought you are more mature than this," he says. Cleo buries her face into his chest out of embarrassment. "See, I'm yours. I'm always here. We are in love and these things shouldn't bother you. If it's meant happen then we might actually fuck right here on this bench or right there on the bed okay? Don't stress too much about it," he plants a kiss on the crown on her head.

"Well I prefer bed because it's more comfortable," she looks up at him.

"Oh yeah? I have mentally noted it down," he smirks. "We can try different things. We can explore options like tying you up or even fucking in the bathroom stall under shower," she puts her hand on his mouth.

"Now, please leave. I have an assignment to finish," she says.

"Not without my kiss," he puckers his lips and bends forward. She giggles and kisses his lips.

"See you tomorrow then? Meanwhile keep exploring the options. You might find something of your liking," he winks.

"Oh god, what have I done," she shakes her head. He throws her a finger heart before walking out.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author