Best friend | Jimin

Content warning: Sexual and mature content

Content warning: Sexual and mature content. Readers discretion is advised.

"It's kind of boring to hear about scary stories. Can you guys come up with any other ideas?" Eujin flaps her lips as she looks at the marshmallow burning on the campfire. She drops it off in the fire and looks up.

"But, scary stories are the best part of camp fires," Chinhae says. Eujin yawns and leans her head on Jimin's shoulder. "Go ahead and have fun then. I'm going to sleep," she closes her eyes. "Eujin, stop being a karen. You are ruining the fun time," one of the girls says. Eujin pops one of her eyes open and chuckles. "Bomi, everyone in the group knows who Karen is, so you can shut your mouth," Eujin says and closes her eyes again. Bomi gasps and looks at the others hoping they would defend her but nobody seemed to be interested in it. She springs up and stamps her foot on the ground before walking away to her tent.

"Good riddance," Chinhae smiles and winks at Eujin. "You are welcome," Eujin throws a finger heart at him. "Here we go," Jimin presses the 'o' in the 'go' as he flashes a beer crate in front of everyone. "Jiminie, you are the best," Eujin kisses him on the cheek. "Of course, I know. You guys are lucky to have me," Jimin winks at her. Eujin pops the beer can open and takes a sip. She lets out a content sigh after taking a sip.

"I have to give it to you Jimin, you are really brave. How did you even sneak in a whole crate of beer man?" Chinhae asks after taking a sip. "I have my ways bro. Enjoy the beer," he smiles. "By the way, can we play the shots game? If we don't want to answer the question then we take a shot. Since we don't have shots, we will go with the beer," Eujin suggests. Everyone nods and agrees. According to them, it was way better than the scary stories.

"Ok then, we will roll this can of beer. The person who gets the opening end after spinning the can will need to answer and anyone from the group can ask the question. But only one person gets to ask," Eujin spins the can and everyone holds their breath waiting for the can to stop. Jimin whistles when the can stops at Chinhae. Eujin chuckles and raises her hand. "I'll ask the question Eujin, please," Jimin says and boops a pouty Eujin as she lowers her hand.

"Chinhae," Jimin pauses. "Are you a virgin?" Jimin asks. The crowd boos and he earns a punch on his bicep from Eujin. "I had a better question in my mind. The whole town knows he is not a virgin. What the hell Jimin!" sbe rolls her eyes at him. Chinhae smiles as he nods. He looks at Jimin and takes a sip of his beer. Eujin looks at Chinhae and then at Jimin. "Wait, you are a virgin?" she asks Chinhae. Chinhae jerks his eyebrows and shrugs. "Guess you will never know."

"Yo, that is a sick twist. What the hell Chinhae? This is the best suspense thriller I've watched in ages," one of the guys in the group says, making everyone laugh. Eujin spins the can again and this time it stops at Jimin. Chinhae was so quick to raise his hand that everyone teased him for getting back at Jimin. "Y'all, I have the best question for Jimin," he says. "Bring it on buddy," Jimin leans back and smirks. Chinhae leans in and licks his lips before asking. "Did you ever have any feelings towards Eujin that could pass for more than a friend?" Jimin's smirk falls off so soon that the crowd starts chanting 'answer, answer'."